The black fox

Guest busterdog

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A long time ago i promissed to put a picture of a black fox a friend of N Stevens had shot, i don't know where it was shot, so please no questions as i have no answers, JUST ENJOY. Mods i know it's i

what a beauty!!   Id give my right arm to come across one

a fox is a fox weather it be red...white black or fooking pink.....still do the same damage

Posted Images

What a stunning looking Animal that is.......shame it had to go.

Just a quick Question for you all.......If you Dug it.....would you dispatch it and have it mounted or would you let it run :hmm::hmm:

In my younger days i would of dispatched it but now......i would let it run :thumbs:

What a stunning looking Animal that is.......shame it had to go.

Just a quick Question for you all.......If you Dug it.....would you dispatch it and have it mounted or would you let it run :hmm::hmm:

In my younger days i would of dispatched it but now......i would let it run :thumbs:

Same as you and would have been great to see cubs from it the following years.

The melanistic trait can occur in most animals.

There was a melanistic fox shot several years ago in Kilmessan, Co.Meath thats in the Natural History museum in Dublin. But I've a funny feling it's been taken of display.

The one in Busterdogs picture is a beuty.

hes a cracker busterdog some of the foxs we hunt up her are very dark in colour being hill foxs especially along the back and tail also have been told by 3 different farmers which farm the same area of shightings of one that is vertialy the same hight as a collie and all light black great pic atb welsh