Dog Sh*t

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What annoys me the most is where people bag it up then hang it off the nearest tree or bush! Looks like a bad f*****g Christmas decoration! I'd rather them just leave it steaming on the floor than han

There should be fines issued to some on here with the amount of shit thats regurgitated.

Six months on benefits?   Time for 'SHIT PATROL' !

Dont know of anyone being fined round my way. I will admit that I refuse to pick up my dogs sh1t if the council havent provided bins to drop it in. When there are poo bins though I do pick up, and I always carry bags with me.

My dogs wont sh1t on footpaths anyway :)

Kyle

Just stick in the litter bin, it all goes in the rubbish together round my way.

No litter bins where I walk mate, and Im certainly not walking for miles with a bag of dog shat!

Kyle

So you're a lazy bastid as well as a dirty one? :thumbdown:

Im not at all lazy, I walk the dogs for miles. I wont change my routes just to get to a litter bin or sh1t bin.

No bins = no pick up!

I DO MY BIT WHEN THE COUNCIL DO THEIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle

Nothing funnier than seeing some c**t wandering about carrying a bag of dog shit dull c**ts :laugh::laugh::laugh:

pick enough of it up in the kennels be fukt if im doing it outa the kennels some c**ts stupid enough to walk in it thats there problem :laugh:

What's your thoughts on dropping litter, fly tipping and returning lost wallets then?

f*****g disgrace anyone who leaves it in a public place.just hope your kids dont get covered in and contract some disease.lazy c**ts and absoulete no neec for it.as for no bins thats a poor excuse.could find somewhere to put it,where it isnt a problem for someone else

Get them to shit in the gutter :good: everyone's a winner :victory: .

What would you class as a gutter? Beside the pavement at the side of the road? To me, this means people step of the pavement and can slip in it or step out of their car on it or tread it into their car? :censored:

Get a grip of yourself mate, there's a lot worse happening in the world today for you to have a moan at.

I call it matter of personal standards. To me, leaving dog shite in the street is the standard of a dirty, lazy bastid.

I guess you're just f*cking fantastic then mate. I could only wish to achieve such levels of chivalry!! I really am in complete awe! :notworthy:

What would the world do without divs like you ey?

PS. If your dog gets plenty of calcium in it's diet then it's good to leave your dogs shit about because the kids get free chalk to play with :boogie:

Edited by Attack Fell Terrier

What annoys me the most is where people bag it up then hang it off the nearest tree or bush! Looks like a bad f*****g Christmas decoration! I'd rather them just leave it steaming on the floor than hang it up somewhere!

too right buddy

all you see round here is bags of shite

at least when you leave it the rain washes it away or some poor cnut stands in it either way it doesnt stay there too long

but when its bagged and threw in a bush it stays there for fuk knows how long and in a hot day it fuking stinking

i'd rather leave it for somebody to stand on :laugh::laugh:

I don't think its a big deal to throw a bag of dog shit in a bin. If you do, why the f**k do you own dogs? The only pet renowned for doing its morning number 2 in a place you have to pick it up? But if like me, you will do it when you have to, but don't like carrying the bag after then just get in a routine where your dog always shits where you want it. At whatever point on your walk is a good place to poo (a church for example), hang about until your dog lays one and reward it. Keep at it and they learn the routine, or at least my rottie did...very quick too.

i seen a old woman walking her dog in the snow it done the biggist shit iv ever seen and the woman pushed the snow over it with her foot and walked on i was going to tell her to pick it up but by the time i stopped laughing she was gone

:rofl:

i make sure they sh1t in the house as its not fair on the public thumbs.gif

:rofl:

F*ck me I'm getting some laughs out of this place today :rofl: