Dog Sh*t

I don't live in the sticks, i live in town and it seems that more than ever there is dog sh*t everywhere.

I was walking behind a woman, well to do, with a Pointer, on a lead, that sh*t on the path just round the corner from where i live, she carries on walking not picking it up. :wallbash:

I approached her and offered her a bag to pick it up and with a plumb in her mouth, denied it was her dog. I protested that i saw her dog do it and i would report her if she didn't pick it up. Finaly she relented and cleared it up.

Now i know theres some who would say i am a grass, but my kids are a magnet to dog sh*t and i am fed up of people complaining to me when i am a responsible dog owner.

Rant over!

The question is has anyone ever had knowledge of anybody being fined for dogs fouling the pavement? :hmm:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What annoys me the most is where people bag it up then hang it off the nearest tree or bush! Looks like a bad f*****g Christmas decoration! I'd rather them just leave it steaming on the floor than han

There should be fines issued to some on here with the amount of shit thats regurgitated.

Six months on benefits?   Time for 'SHIT PATROL' !

i know of 2 people fined here , one was on the field and he got fined 70 quid and someone else got fined for letting there dog crap on the green out the front not sure how much the fine was though

it was the first time the bloke walked his dog on the field , he said hel definitely be picking it up in future lol

oh dont get me started on this.Pisses me off big time.the local council near me spent a cpl million doing up an old bing area.planted trees and built new footpaths.really nice.now its ju8st covered in dog shit.all over the paths absoulete disgrace.im not saying if a dog goes into the wooded area and has a shit you should pick it up,but right on the path come on its only common sense.however to answer your question yes our dog wardens do stop people and hand out fines,but the thing is they do have to catch them at it.

Dont know of anyone being fined round my way. I will admit that I refuse to pick up my dogs sh1t if the council havent provided bins to drop it in. When there are poo bins though I do pick up, and I always carry bags with me.

My dogs wont sh1t on footpaths anyway :)

Kyle

Dont know of anyone being fined round my way. I will admit that I refuse to pick up my dogs sh1t if the council havent provided bins to drop it in. When there are poo bins though I do pick up, and I always carry bags with me.

Kyle

Just stick in the litter bin, it all goes in the rubbish together round my way.

i dont even pick my own up so i'll be fooked if i pick my dogs shat up nea.gif

even if it is on a pavement?

i don't sh1t on the pavement, thank you very much laugh.gifthumbs.gif

lol if my dog shits on the public pavement ill pick it up.nothing worse than standing in dog shit,also the health risk for kids.

i dont even pick my own up so i'll be fooked if i pick my dogs shat up nea.gif

even if it is on a pavement?

i don't sh1t on the pavement, thank you very much laugh.gifthumbs.gif

lol if my dog shits on the public pavement ill pick it up.nothing worse than standing in dog shit,also the health risk for kids.

just having a nobble bud, i have kids and hate it, scruffy cnuts thumbs.gif

Kyle

Just stick in the litter bin, it all goes in the rubbish together round my way.

No litter bins where I walk mate, and Im certainly not walking for miles with a bag of dog shat!

Kyle