A couple over the past 2 mornings

zini

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi lads,   Being as I’m on nights at the moment at work, I cant get out much with the Ultra due to having to sleep after my shift.   I did go out yesterday morning though for half an hour into t

Hi Ste,   No it was at 17 metres buddy.   My first zero point with the pellets is at 13 metres.   Si

Posted Images

Hi Shay,

Yep I love her buddy.

It’s so nice to be back to shooting .22 again, even though I did like the .177 at the longer ranges with less hold over to worry about.

Its defo easier to shoot the smaller calibre than the bigger one, that’s for sure mate.

Did you manage to turn the .177's power down a slight bit now that she has run in buddy?

I chronoed her when I first got her, but didn’t do it again so never noticed her slight power creep mate.

If she is shooting Magnums at 11.7 ft/ibs now I would be very happy with that pal.

I think that we both got a good deal buddy, you got your .177 again which you love to shoot and I got a multishot .22 so we were both happy.

I will defo do business with you again pal, your a genuine regular and honest to the bone.

Si

hi ya si pal

yeah buddy she is all sorted matey dont worry about that plus i have been doing a little work on the different pellets as well so far so good matey in both cals to jst need to get a few more pellets and it will be sorted i have loads of 177 so that is all good plus a few in 22 so i am trying the bsa through most and to be honest i dont find the ultra's 177 or the scorpion T10 177 or the hornet 22

barrels are not fussy at all were the s510 177 was very fussy plus the fn19 was as well been looking through all my old targets and checking back on the pellet i shoot and 9x out of 10 they go back to the bisley mags in 177 and the fx 22 / AA 22 and falcon A plus all in 22 which tend to go well in most barrels

glad you are getting on ok with the mutli buddy and same here si pal good true friend and would always deal with you pal

i might go for a lamping mooch tonigh not to sure yet though

shay

Oh that’s really good news then Shay buddy.

I’m glad that you got her turned down a touch to what you like to shoot at, power wise.

As you seen buddy there wasn’t a mark on her as I looked after her very well as I do both my rifles.

I hammer them and put them through all sorts of pressure and situations when I’m hunting but when I get home they get stripped and cleaned and oiled and given some loving.

That’s why the FX Verminator only lasted 3 days from brand new before it leaked on me because I hammered it and it couldn’t and wasn’t up to take the pressure.

The HW100KT replaced it and took everything I threw at it before John bought her from me.

Si

hi ya si

well si i cant say much more than the ultra i got off ya buddy is spot on matey and like you said pal A1 con buddy i did a short video on her yesterday at a squizzer by a fzzer feeder and the squizzer ran up a fallen tree out of sigh gutted wasnt the word i though i had clipped it until i went over after shooting the other one and as it was very windy i though i had missed judged it but no she was there one hole through the head she must have gone 3mtrs before she gave up the ghost lol but at 22 or 25mtrs she had gone in and smashed about in the head and pure nerves took over i couldnt get over that i had clipped her for a good hour i sat in the hide wondering about it lol when all i needed to do was to go and look but si she is a top gun and proper clean matey and a cracking gun pal and yeah power is now at 11.78 every shot nearly

shay

Great news buddy, Im really happy for you pal.

Them squizzers are hard as nails pal and take a good shot to knock them over.

Well done buddy.

Si.

Edited by zini

Hi Tony,

Yep I'll give it a polish for you tomorrow pal :laugh:

Cheers Andy buddy :thumbs:

It was a standing unsupported shot as I didn’t want the barrel sticking out the window worrying people walking by ;)

Si

The HW100KT replaced it and took everything I threw at it before John bought her from me.

you're making me feel guilty for leaving it in the cupboard in favour of the '95 you know si!! :icon_redface: funnily enough i was thinking of taking the '100 out on sunday if time allows, just to make sure its working ok ;) and maybe lie up near a certain warren on a certain farm for an hour or so :thumbs:

nice shooting with the ultra mate,as ever. gonna see if my RFD stocks the falcons and see how the '95 likes em when i get chance, i've just switched to RWS superdomes in it and it defo prefers em to AA, so maybe the lighter falcons'll be even better. although i have to say that the price of superdomes takes some beating,even tho it shouldnt be a consideration really.

just had my tax bill so i'm having to watch my pennies... :wallbash: :wallbash:

cheers, wurz

Hi John,

Glad that she is still ok buddy. Cant blame you for taking out the HW95K over her pal.

Like i have tried explaining to peeps on here a million times, the HW95K is a pure class springer, it just falls on deaf ears half the time.

Ive owned 3 or 4 of them over the years and would shoot one today if i had one mate, light, deadly accuarate, well balanced, hardly any recoil for a springer and quiet, what more do you need?

Nice to hear from you again John, but no sitting over my warren buddy :no: you need to leave them for the Vermin Sniper in August ;):laugh:

Si.

Nice shooting! See what you mean about being a little low, but with a new gun and pellets damned good shooting...

:thumbs::toast::thumbs:

Dont worry secretagentmole,

I will get there in the end buddy, I just need some more practice with the lighter pellets and the new rifle to work out her hold over and under points better.

Ive only had it 1 week and not shot it that much at all compared to my r10 with 16 grain pellets.

Give me another 2 or 3 weeks once ive been back in Germany and hammered it on my permission range and my shooting will be bang on with it.

Si.

Edited by zini

Hi John,

Glad that she is still ok buddy. Cant blame you for taking out the HW95K over her pal.

Like i have tried explaining to peeps on here a million times, the HW95K is a pure class springer, it just falls on deaf ears half the time.

Ive owned 3 or 4 of them over the years and would shoot one today if i had one mate, light, deadly accuarate, well balanced, hardly any recoil for a springer and quiet, what more do you need?

Nice to hear from you again John, but no sitting over my warren buddy :no: you need to leave them for the Vermin Sniper in August ;):laugh:

Si.

i might leave a few there for ya mate :hmm:

in fact, since youre comin down i'll leave it as much as poss(unless the owner gets the hump) so you can get as good footage as poss. dont think there'll be any squizzers left there tho!!

and youre so right about the '95, just spot on in every respect :thumbs:

be good to catch up mate, lookin' forwards to seein you both

cheers, wurz

Hi Si you might find the R10 wont like falcon ap's i had an R10 to work with at the midland last year and the mag constantly jammed with em in .22 :thumbdown: but on anything else it never missed a beat went through 7 tins in 2 days and didnt want to give it back to bsa :whistling: