Hunting - Alone or in company?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

both ,mainly lamping with my son

alone,very rarely i will go out with someone.oh and after reading some of the threads on here,its only made me feel being yourself is the right way to go.

i hunt foxes on a sunday with around ten lads ,i dig saturdays with two mates and my son but when i get the chnce during the week i love to head off out by myself either trying earths or lamping foxes

Pre ban scent our big day out was a sunday.With as mutch as twenty dog,s.lurcher and terries.Breaking up into four or five grope,s we could cover a large amount of ground.And the crack was great.:laugh: If your dog wasent solid you took pelter,s :yes::cry:

Guest RAB.MCKAY

Do you prefer to hunt on your own or in company?

Personally I much prefer to hunt alone. I occasionally go out with others but only if they're very good friends, beginners who need a start or if I want to see a particular dog run (maybe to book a pup from or use at stud).

I like to be in charge of where I go and when and I certainly don't want to show my best places to anyone else. :thumbdown:

lol :notworthy: , starting 2 think that way .

alought its good crack few of yas haven a laugh lamping a couple of rabbits.

Go bushing every Sunday with company, we share permissions and have a good crack and get to rest some of the ground a bit. Usually ferreting with a mate unless its just bolting for the dogs which i prefer to do alone although there been precious little ferreting this year with the rabbit numbers down so much. Lamping, sometimes alone and sometimes in company. I dont like going out with too many though as the noise can be ridiculous

i hunt foxes on a sunday with around ten lads ,i dig saturdays with two mates and my son but when i get the chnce during the week i love to head off out by myself either trying earths or lamping foxes

if onli u had something to kill the fox wit oj oj lad ha

if onli u had something to kill the fox wit oj oj lad ha

if your a good boy sunday il let you hold a good one podge :laugh: