my big fat p***y wedding

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the 50's lots of jews were known as thieves and pickpockets, so the jewish communities sought to clear out alot of the bad apples, jewish thieves were known to fear jewish juries for this reason. E

Whenever I meet someone ,I don,t mind if they,re travllers ,Asian , black ,catholic , muslim , or whatever ,to me they,re all just people and I judge each person on their own individual merits .

there are some tits on here. there is a big difference between travellers and pickys. the the travellers ive met were sound as feck and very genuine and not thieving scum like a lot of pickys ive met.

Posted Images

can i say,

before all the gypsy traveller jump on me

do US/gorger, the settled men/women what ever you want to call us go on your site and dump what ever they want? NO they don't, do you pinch of your own? YES, SO DO US GORGERSthumbdown.gif

who is the most racist? i'd love to know?

if you are on an illegal site say

and another van maybe 10 turn up, do you trust them?

reason being as i know a few "travellers" that have had there generators gone by there so called kind/tradition

thumbs.gif

Just watched it ............

Am not feeling the love for them at all.

Just a thought, you know to save the lads a bit of time and that ............ but those asian gangs that are into little girls dressed up like big girls might do worse than to have a look in a few caravans .................

Shame the program didn't show the punch and judy show that they had on their site, they must have missed it.

• Like 1

40 mins into a paintball day there kicked out,then they grab hold of a canoist whilst trying to swim.after that theres screaming from a girl that does not take kindly to being grabbed and roughed up.makes the travellers look exactly what they are.scum as thwy will always be no standards no morals. :censored:

• Like 2

Watched it tonight and I don't think the program does them much good.......

i dont need to watch a fecking programme to tell me what gypos are like :wallbash: its bad enough glamourising the thieving feckers by making a programme about em :wallbash: and anyway weve already got a programme on tv that stars a few gypos..its called crimewatch :whistling:

Agreed.

From the outside they look like alcoholic, wife beating, thieving , rapists.

Guess that's tv for you. Still, with 50% of traveler wives in an abusive relationship the figures speak for themselves.

FTB

and can see you beating the shit out of your ugly missis,but wit looks like that she deseved it :toast: you f**k smelly tramp