my big fat p***y wedding

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the 50's lots of jews were known as thieves and pickpockets, so the jewish communities sought to clear out alot of the bad apples, jewish thieves were known to fear jewish juries for this reason. E

Whenever I meet someone ,I don,t mind if they,re travllers ,Asian , black ,catholic , muslim , or whatever ,to me they,re all just people and I judge each person on their own individual merits .

there are some tits on here. there is a big difference between travellers and pickys. the the travellers ive met were sound as feck and very genuine and not thieving scum like a lot of pickys ive met.

Posted Images

BTW how do you get internet in a caravan in the middle of a field?

Or are you one of those kid on tinkers who park up on designated sites then leave when there's nothing left to steal?

FTB

yes thats meeee :laugh: and have you never heard of a dongul for the intenet :feck:

Or are you one of those kid on tinkers who park up on designated sites then leave when there's nothing left to steal?

FTB

yes thats meeee :laugh: and have you never heard of a dongul for the intenet :feck:

No...never.

Heard of a Dongle though.

:thumbs:

FTB

FTB

No...never.

FTB

FTB, why not just leave um be, i know you love bother, but i am quite sure your wouldnt say it to their faces. After all, your a bit past it now mate, come on.

No...never.

FTB

FTB, why not just leave um be, i know you love bother, but i am quite sure your wouldnt say it to their faces. After all, your a bit past it now mate, come on.

I love a wind up as much as anyone else, especially if I have nothing better to do.

It's just a laugh and I am sure they are aware of it, no one is taking it too seriously.

And no I probably wouldnt say it to their faces, I don't assosciate with their 'sorts' :whistling:

FTB

After all, your a bit past it now mate, come on.

he is a young laddie,how old do you think he is lol

Thats no way to speak to your elders!.

Where has the respect gone in todays youth?

:whistling:

FTB

lol respect on here you kidding mate.only respect giving on here is if you agree with all thier posts and laugh at all thier jokes.

the programme prob isnt showing them in a good light,but ive only watched bits of it,and tbh what ive seen was nothing i didnt know already.they look down on us and dont weant anything to do with us and we are the same with them.im afraid there aint a lot of trust shared between the communitys and that aint gonna change.

Edited by scothunter

FTB

No...never.

FTB

sorry about my spelling LEE :tongue2: