• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any grown man who does that facebook carry on..........aint a grown man if you ask me.   Id be interested to hear you lads ages if its not impolite to ask ?....ony because my pal admitted the other

And maybe we lost contact because it was before the time of Email address's mobile phones and social networking sites!, Back in the day all you had was a landline number, If that with some people. The

I opened a Facebook account about 18 months ago solely with the intention of useing it as a free way to help promote my own internet based business. I hated the feckin' thing with a passion as an ex o

Any grown man who does that facebook carry on..........aint a grown man if you ask me.

Id be interested to hear you lads ages if its not impolite to ask ?....ony because my pal admitted the other day he go,s on it....i was shocked !!

• Like 2

Any grown man who does that facebook carry on..........aint a grown man if you ask me.

Id be interested to hear you lads ages if its not impolite to ask ?....ony because my pal admitted the other day he go,s on it....i was shocked !!

its just another internet tool to comunicate with people . i use it ,mainly for likeminded fold with salukis . hunters and non hunters from all over the globe ! as for my age well,old enough to know ,it can be a good source of info!! :thumbs:

TOTALL BOLLOCKS AND WHAT A BELL END YI ARE :thumbdown:

Nobody was asking you!

Found some old school friends on there and kept in touch since aswel as keeping in touch with people on the other side of the world.

Why would somebody not be a grown man for using the site?

exactly

i use it to keep in touch with my brother and other family who dont live near by

and also got in touch with friends i've not seen or had contact numbers for years

i'm not a facebook fan but it is a good tool to find ppl you've not been in contact with for whatever length of time

my mother is in her fifties and she has facebook

i take it she is not old enough then

Edited by terrierjohn

i,m with you on this 1,face bake,its a dangerous place ,lot of things 2 get caught with :whistling:

i,m with you on this 1,face bake,its a dangerous place ,lot of things 2 get caught with :whistling:

like what? please tell us?