• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres some things a man should keep to himself and not volunteer.....usually the same things a man should not ask another man.....even on the good old internet

yep, it's funny all the guys i know who have done a bit of bird never talk about it and find it something not to brag about or have to air on a forum.

thl bragging at it's finest

Woodhill & The Mount.

Was only working in them though :D

Was offered a full time job in The Mount, but no way I could have handled being locked up for 9 hour a day.

been 12 times ant been for 3 years touch wood longest 2 half years no more for me :wallbash::wallbash: i hope :thumbs:

couple of days while the investigation was under going, :thumbs: , ,

still hated everymin, :icon_redface:

well hopefully you wont see real time mate.you dont want to go down that road. leave yoyur dignity at the door and collect it on way out.

on house arrest atm, , believe me if i walk from this one i will never go back that way, i love my home cooking to much to go down, :tongue2:

by f**k, shame from parents is the worse punishement, 20 years of age and still couldnt look up to my old man when telling him, :thumbdown:

You Know He is the Man to Look Up to G E O , and a nice chap all round, make him proud lad, dont break his Heart

alb Flynny :thumbs:

couple of days while the investigation was under going, :thumbs: , ,

still hated everymin, :icon_redface:

well hopefully you wont see real time mate.you dont want to go down that road. leave yoyur dignity at the door and collect it on way out.

on house arrest atm, , believe me if i walk from this one i will never go back that way, i love my home cooking to much to go down, :tongue2:

by f**k, shame from parents is the worse punishement, 20 years of age and still couldnt look up to my old man when telling him, :thumbdown:

well get your act together and make him proud. :thumbs:

the proud man he was 5 years ago, trust me iam going to try,

atb all, G,T,O, :victory:

aT LEAST YOUR SHOWING YOU HAVE RESPECT FOR YOUR PARENTS A RARE THING THESE DAYS GOOD LUCK LAD HOPE WORKS OUT FOR YA IF FIRST OFFENCE YOU WONT GO DOWN BUT DONT FCUK IT UP

Woodhill & The Mount.

Was only working in them though :D

Was offered a full time job in The Mount, but no way I could have handled being locked up for 9 hour a day.

Diggin Tunnels was it Wazzles?!!! :laugh:

Oh forgot another prison I worked in HMP Larkhall.

Tough job, but someones got to do it :D (never did bump into Shell Dockley though :( )

prisongun.jpg

Edited by GD Waz