• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

for anyone who hasnt tried gain 28 greyhound id highly recomend it during the working season. £12 a sack

i feed mine on greyhound 28 £11.50 a 15kg bag really good stuff plus ive started having chicken mince off dai dogs off here cracken stuff my local suplier of greyhound 28 was shut over crimbo so i bought a bag of wag worker what a load of shit

i thought that wagg workers was shite ,not for my dogs :thumbdown:

some dog foods like eukanuba royal canine science plan are more expensive coz the meat thats in it is fit for human consumption and not meat derivitives like the cheap shite, also compare the fat content in eukanuba endurance to a bag of wag fat bein the highest form of energy for dogs theres twice as much in eukanuba than in beta greyhound

some dog foods like eukanuba royal canine science plan are more expensive coz the meat thats in it is fit for human consumption and not meat derivitives like the cheap shite, also compare the fat content in eukanuba endurance to a bag of wag fat bein the highest form of energy for dogs theres twice as much in eukanuba than in beta greyhound

That's why

Alot of the cheaper brands are the very last dregs road kill PTS animals and allsorts where as the ones where they list the ingredient iw 20% real chicken mine were on hills science or a very good pets at home make but tried this food called CSJ (google it) and it's brilliant food from a tenna a bag up to 30 even up to one called rocket fuel at 30% protien it's only local people that stock it so prices don't go up to pay for advertising and rent just local dog enthusiasts that probably get a few sacks free every order very good food smells good dogs love it even do a 20-% protien one a gluten free one look it up guys it's worth it even though mine get raw probably half the time

Alot of the cheaper brands are the very last dregs road kill PTS animals and allsorts w

What a load of nonsense............ :no:

I use to work in a dog food factory and i can tell you now, if they put in animals that have been put to sleep, into the ingredients, they would be prosecuted. :yes:

Please get your facts right, before coming on here ans talking about what you have heard!

csj is bang on for the buck. But if your creeping nearer £20 a bag then record breaker is better than anything csj provide for the equivelent.

Here is the ingredents for the gain 20% and 28%, i would not touch this shite.

cereals, veg protein extracts, meat and animal derivatives (poultry), erivetives of veg origen,oils an fats, minerals, vitaminss, E U approved antioxdents 9bht,bha,propyl gallate and preservitive (citric acid)

csj is bang on for the buck. But if your creeping nearer £20 a bag then record breaker is better than anything csj provide for the equivelent.

Here is the ingredents for the gain 20% and 28%, i would not touch this shite.

cereals, veg protein extracts, meat and animal derivatives (poultry), erivetives of veg origen,oils an fats, minerals, vitaminss, E U approved antioxdents 9bht,bha,propyl gallate and preservitive (citric acid)

anybody using skinners ? and how do you rate it .

Edited by eddie2

Eukanuba working & endurance £45 for 15kg plus raw meat, feed only the best to my dogs and they running awesome :gunsmilie:

whats this eukanuba ,45 a sack ,i know for a fact ,that the dry i get is just a good as that 45 pound stuff ,does it gurentee your dogs catch rate ,is it like a happymeal were your dog gets adifferet toy every week,for 45 pound what extra 2 you get????

Well let's just say last season was feeding dogs 10-15 quid sacks ov dry dogs wer running gud on it,this season feeding the best and the difference is unreal mate honestly,only had 2 invites off mates round my way this season coz when I went out my bitch put there's too shame She killed everything before they got a chance :gunsmilie: am not talkin shit mate they flying on this stuff, try txtn these lads for anutha nyt out and phoned them and the blanking me :toast:

Eukanuba working & endurance £45 for 15kg plus raw meat, feed only the best to my dogs and they running awesome :gunsmilie:

just out of interest how long would a 15kg bag of this ( eukanuba ) last feeding say three running dogs? cheers dai

I feed both my bitches on this mate get roughly a month per bag, honestly lads this stuff is unreal,nobody wants a nyt on the lamp coz there dogs not getting a look in :gunsmilie:

whats this eukanuba ,45 a sack ,i know for a fact ,that the dry i get is just a good as that 45 pound stuff ,does it gurentee your dogs catch rate ,is it like a happymeal were your dog gets adifferet toy every week,for 45 pound what extra 2 you get????

Well let's just say last season was feeding dogs 10-15 quid sacks ov dry dogs wer running gud on it,this season feeding the best and the difference is unreal mate honestly,only had 2 invites off mates round my way this season coz when I went out my bitch put there's too shame She killed everything before they got a chance :gunsmilie: am not talkin shit mate they flying on this stuff, try txtn these lads for anutha nyt out and phoned them and the blanking me :toast:

:laugh: ..my dog catches feck all, runs 10 gets 2, i will have to get a sack of this posh food and see if it makes a difference............ :laugh: .......... :rofl: