what pcp????

Hi all ,just taken up airgunning again after quite a few years away,have joined a club so i can hone my skills,but really after some advice on what pcp i should buy?I want a good all-rounder really for some target,rats,rabbits,pigeon etc.I really like the look and feel of the hw100 and like the idea of a multi-shot too,Have used a few different makes at the club but dont want to rush in to something and regret it.

thanks in advance...countryboy

There is a lot of good'uns out there have a feel and see what fits and takes your fancy, but dont metion weight or davyt will be along to call you noodle arms lol :)

I dont think you would go wrong with the hw100 to be honest if thats what you want.

.atb. .ste.

hi buddy

there are many pcp's that you can look at :thumbs:

but it really depends on your budget? as there is a lot to get to run a pcp!

why not try out a decent springer?

i would say that one of the most popular target rifles are AA 400 series and 200 series.

and also make a good all round hunting tool too!! :thumbs:

i haven't seen many HW100 's out there on the HFT course.

and if you have noodle arms you wont like the weight :thumbs:

a lot of peeps don't buy it because of the weight,but i say they have noodle arms.and are not strong enough to carry one,but there is always a sling :thumbs:

what's your location?

if you fill in your profile!!

there may be some one near you?

who might let you try a few different pcp's

or find a place who offers try before you buy :thumbs:

hope this helps

regards

Davy

Hiya mate

I dont think that you will go wrong with a hw100 they are a really good rifle, but I would try and have a go a few before you buy and see which one suits you best. Air Arms and Daystate make some really nice rifles that are worth having a look at and I wouldn't over look BSA and theoben either.

ATB with the search

Si Pittaway (zini) is talking about selling his Tench-tuned BSA Ultra .177 PCP for £450 shipped to the UK. I can confidently tell you now this is an amazing rifle for the money. It'll get snaped up before too long. Give him a PM. :thumbs:

ATB

Simon.