another treble

Well its been a busy season up till now having had 20+ foxes with the terriers but without my little black bitch the numbers would have been far less she is getting on in years but like the saying goes there is plenty life in the old dog ,checking earths if she starts to whine and claw like hell at the hole there is a fox in she is still a fit little bitch but i have mostly just been using her to mark earths but have always had in the back of my mind if ever she marks in the right spot i'll give her her go anyway saturday morning saw a fresh layer of snow so me and a couple mates headed out straight to a place i knew to be pretty shallow and easy digging we get to about a meter away from the hole entrance and the bitches ears rise up to the top of her head first good sign gave her a look at the hole end and she looks round clawing at the ground and says fatman this one is holding ,so we netted up and collard up a mates young dog in he goes like a bullet round and round he went its a fare size place for only being three holes but after a while we got a mark on him at 0.9 in we went to a nice vixen the farmer was with us and was well pleased shot it with the 4.10 one down i said to my mate right i,m goni give the black bitch a look collard her up and away she went round and round she went letting of a bark every now and then the farmer was getting bored so went away to feed his stock about half an hour later bang fox hits the net black bitch looks out see's it in net about turns and away she goes again same again about twenty minutes of round and round and then i get a mark 0.7 in i go break through to her but its mid tube just at that bang foxy about turns and bolts into net not bad for one hole checked and a couple hours out

post-2529-0-54753400-1294675035_thumb.jpg

Well its been a busy season up till now having had 20+ foxes with the terriers but without my little black bitch the numbers would have been far less she is getting on in years but like the saying goes there is plenty life in the old dog ,checking earths if she starts to whine and claw like hell at the hole there is a fox in she is still a fit little bitch but i have mostly just been using her to mark earths but have always had in the back of my mind if ever she marks in the right spot i'll give her her go anyway saturday morning saw a fresh layer of snow so me and a couple mates headed out straight to a place i knew to be pretty shallow and easy digging we get to about a meter away from the hole entrance and the bitches ears rise up to the top of her head first good sign gave her a look at the hole end and she looks round clawing at the ground and says fatman this one is holding ,so we netted up and collard up a mates young dog in he goes like a bullet round and round he went its a fare size place for only being three holes but after a while we got a mark on him at 0.9 in we went to a nice vixen the farmer was with us and was well pleased shot it with the 4.10 one down i said to my mate right i,m goni give the black bitch a look collard her up and away she went round and round she went letting of a bark every now and then the farmer was getting bored so went away to feed his stock about half an hour later bang fox hits the net black bitch looks out see's it in net about turns and away she goes again same again about twenty minutes of round and round and then i get a mark 0.7 in i go break through to her but its mid tube just at that bang foxy about turns and bolts into net not bad for one hole checked and a couple hours out

and

post-2529-0-95630300-1294675638_thumb.jpg

hey big fella , i recognise that hillside , great stuff , just remember , just cos theyre getting old , does'nt mean they cant do the job--- well done for letting him go on and work, my mate has a little black bich nearing 16 still goes out every sunday morning , and still going to ground too