Well the topic is about the rape and abuse of young girls in our society is it not? and funnily enough you bunch of band wagon jumping racists latch onto the asian blokes raping white girls and ignore the white folk raping white girls. . . . . like its ok if someone gets raped, but not if its by an Asian? I notice no one mentioned the white guy who sexually abused young kids at a nursery today? I'm not sticking up for the asians, just there is bad in every breed and color. Lets face it you lot are not that bothered by the rapes, but just like to take the chance to have a good moan and rant about immigrants etc. Yes immigration is a big problem, and this rape shit is very dark and needs looking into, but no one with any brains is going to take you lot seriously or listen to any point you make.

Whether you like it or not a crime by a foreigner in England is going to get peoples backs up more than if it was the same crime committed by an Englishman....thats perfectly natural.....if i cut the head off of a Paki in Pakistan it would get more attention and coverage and get the backs up of locals moreso than if a Paki cut another Pakies head off......thats human nature.

What i dont understand is why people like you give a f**k either way....unless of course you are Asian or a sympathiser for Asians !

This topic was started by somebody who clearly dislikes the rape of white girls by asians.......that has nothing to do with the rape of white girls by white English men......thats a different topic....this topic is about the rape of white english girls by scum pakies.....either stay on the subject or f**k off and start your own one !

• Like 4

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's our own fault. We have no community now, The White British community probably consists of the people that live in the same house together. I've lived in the same area all my life, I've lived on t

Whether you like it or not a crime by a foreigner in England is going to get peoples backs up more than if it was the same crime committed by an Englishman....thats perfectly natural.....if i cut the

Places where things like this are happening "the community" is to blame imo.........you've all let them come into your communities and take over The manic street preachers said it "If you tolerate th

Posted Images

am old man told me when my son was born, you should be happy you got a boy, you only have 1 cock to worrie about, if you'd have a daughter you would of had 1000's of cocks to worrie about. i felt i should share that hahahahahaha, :whistling:

Well the topic is about the rape and abuse of young girls in our society is it not? and funnily enough you bunch of band wagon jumping racists latch onto the asian blokes raping white girls and ignore the white folk raping white girls. . . . . like its ok if someone gets raped, but not if its by an Asian? I notice no one mentioned the white guy who sexually abused young kids at a nursery today? I'm not sticking up for the asians, just there is bad in every breed and color. Lets face it you lot are not that bothered by the rapes, but just like to take the chance to have a good moan and rant about immigrants etc. Yes immigration is a big problem, and this rape shit is very dark and needs looking into, but no one with any brains is going to take you lot seriously or listen to any point you make.

Whether you like it or not a crime by a foreigner in England is going to get peoples backs up more than if it was the same crime committed by an Englishman....thats perfectly natural.....if i cut the head off of a Paki in Pakistan it would get more attention and coverage and get the backs up of locals moreso than if a Paki cut another Pakies head off......thats human nature.

What i dont understand is why people like you give a f**k either way....unless of course you are Asian or a sympathiser for Asians !

This topic was started by somebody who clearly dislikes the rape of white girls by asians.......that has nothing to do with the rape of white girls by white English men......thats a different topic....this topic is about the rape of white english girls by scum pakies.....either stay on the subject or f**k off and start your own one !

I agree gnasher, I am pissed off with lefties with superiority complexes looking down at ordinary people if they don't agree with there idea of multi-culturilism, which is widely agreed to be a failure.

Ironic thing is these types very rarely live in affected areas.

• Like 1

Perhaps if we white parents didn't let our 12 year old daughters wander the streets in mini skirts tight tops flashing their belly-button pierces and swigging cheap lager and blagging fags off older guys there might be less of a problem?

Just a thought.

Would that be your defence?

I tell you what because the scumy muslim women who dont have the back bone to stand up to their husbands and wear burkas, we should start culling them by the hundred because of they wear the burka, I would be more than bloody happy to do so.

Well young fella I find your comments laughable :yes: you berate everybody on the cat thread for wanting to kill a cat for killing his birds YET you would be more than happy to take somebodies life for wearing a burka :blink: I could understand it if you were refering to the paki scum who gang raped these young girls but you've gone off on a different tangent.

Cats.....a big no no

People who wear a burka......cull them by the hundred.

Hardly rational thinking there young fella......you stick to defending cats leave the rest to the grown ups

• Like 1

I am just listening to LBC radio and a woman is telling how this is something that is happening all over Europe.

It is classed as a religious fatwa considered acceptable amoungst some muslims to rape non-muslim girls, it is a type of abuse and agression towards the girls and the host culture too.

Edited by shepp

How may white girls are raped by white men?

Loads! But this is a different problem as we discussed not so long back.

Out of the 58 people that have been arrested for molesting and prostituting under age British girls over the past couple of years, 56 of them are of Pakistani origin.

Why is it that do you think?

Besides that the two ring leaders of the Derby gang were given indeterminate sentences.

good on jack straw to highlight what is going on in ALL muslim areas regarding young white girls !!!FACT !!!....pound to a penny he gets loads of greif over it though :no::no: ps as the remark blaming young white girls parents :no::no: it aint there fault !!!!!

How may white girls are raped by white men?

Loads! But this is a different problem as we discussed not so long back.

Out of the 58 people that have been arrested for molesting and prostituting under age British girls over the past couple of years, 56 of them are of Pakistani origin.

Why is it that do you think?

Besides that the two ring leaders of the Derby gang were given indeterminate sentences.

Well you can bet your life Pakistanis will be calling it racism.

• Like 1

good on jack straw to highlight what is going on in ALL muslim areas regarding young white girls !!!FACT !!!....pound to a penny he gets loads of greif over it though :no::no: ps as the remark blaming young white girls parents :no::no: it aint there fault !!!!!

Would that be the same Jack Straw who is on record as saying "the British as a people dont deserve saving" ??

Whether you like it or not a crime by a foreigner in England is going to get peoples backs up more than if it was the same crime committed by an Englishman....thats perfectly natural

very true,it is a real problem im sure,my problem with all this is that imo it's probably been perpetuated and encouraged through the media in some ways to help create a problem,that then divides us,which in the long run makes us all a lot easier to f**k over by the government.

i mean think about it,the government imports droves of immigrants (to feed they're corporate masters cheaper labour),and to stop us uniting and insisting on better conditions pay etc they divide us ensuring we can't force them to better are situations through strikes etc.

off topic any way and all jmo

If this was other way round there would be riots they ain't allowed to look at us n if they do they be straight on a plane to get married and you'd have 10 carloads round your house as we are just scum infidels that are worse than dogs to them n anyone who thinks otherwise don't know them FACT

It's our own fault. We have no community now, The White British community probably consists of the people that live in the same house together. I've lived in the same area all my life, I've lived on this street for about 7 years and there is still people that I'm yet to even say hello too :( .

It's like now people live in a decent level of comfort why do they need to bother with anyone else? It seems like as long as they've got their nice home, double glazed windows, central heating, leather 3 piece, nice car, HD TV, and all the other trinkets that make life worth living for then they don't need anyone else, they don't need a community. F*ck everyone else!

The fact is that if I seen a gang of Asian blokes in a car trying to persuade young girls to get in their car, and I decided to attack them to protect the girls, I wouldn't get any help from those in my community they would more than likely get me nicked by phoning the old bill.

We've lost our sense of community, we've lost our identity, and the majority of us are fit for nothing but moaning about what a mess the country is. We've been devided and now we're being conquered.

• Like 4
Whether you like it or not a crime by a foreigner in England is going to get peoples backs up more than if it was the same crime committed by an Englishman....thats perfectly natural

very true,it is a real problem im sure,my problem with all this is that imo it's probably been perpetuated and encouraged through the media in some ways to help create a problem,that then divides us,which in the long run makes us all a lot easier to f**k over by the government.

i mean think about it,the government imports droves of immigrants (to feed they're corporate masters cheaper labour),and to stop us uniting and insisting on better conditions pay etc they divide us ensuring we can't force them to better are situations through strikes etc.

off topic any way and all jmo

For me it's far simpler, Labour were just importing voters.