Extreme target shooting with Si and Tony

zini

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi lads,   Tony and I went out today for a few hours doing a bit of plinking on my rat shooting permission.   We checked zero at 30 metres after I managed to bang my rifle on my living room wall t

We already did that Ghillies   We flogged the result to Rowntrees and they called em POLO's :11:

hi guys & gal

you are having far too much fun!!!

and now i am thinking of an extreme scopecam shot! at the meet,just to pass the time :thumbs:

by then we will have a few members who will be up to challenge me :tongue2:

well done Si & Tony some good scopecam shooting there buddy's :thumbs:

SPA

regards

davy

Erm.... Nice shooting.

Don't try this at home, boys and girls :blink:

Why not Andy?

Oh hang on I get you, yes guy's he's quite correct :yes: most homes and gardens are not 80meters long let alone 81 :11:

How could you miss him !! :whistling:

.....nice one boys :thumbs:

Thnaks Craig, Yeah, must admit, my ass was a much bigger target :11:

Its amazing what you can do when you begin to push the envelope of your own skills and have faith in the equipment you use :victory:

I would not have even thought I had the skill to do that without the encouragement of Si :notworthy:

We are both Itching to do the 100 yard/meters jobs now :yes: I now have so much belief in myself that with a little further practice I WILL be able to do it conditions permitting :yes:

Phantom

Edited by Phantom

superb shooting that :o and thats what i call trust from tony with the camera :thumbs:

Its weird actually, when we were doing the Registration and Calibration shots, the backstop was metal and worse still a curved surface :yes: so each time I placed the target in position, I had to make sure that if the target went slightly off centre, I had to stand at the opposite side to where any ricochet could go, so if it was likely that the pellet would hit the target, slightly off to the right as the shooter looked at it, I had to stand to the left for my own safety :yes:

Today I knew full well that any pellet woud go through either the target or perhaps if low would go through the stand and not ricochet any where me! Also the perspective compression of the zoom on the scope cam makes it look like I was closer to the target than I actually was, a couple of feet away from the target, not as the scope cam sugests, that makes it look like I was inches away!

hi guys & gal

you are having far too much fun!!!

and now i am thinking of an extreme scopecam shot! at the meet,just to pass the time :thumbs:

by then we will have a few members who will be up to challenge me :tongue2:

well done Si & Tony some good scopecam shooting there buddy's :thumbs:

SPA

regards

davy

Thanks Davy,

That my friend is a major understatement; I haven't felt this good nor enjoyed life as much as this since well before my health 'issues' arrose!

Just hope I can stay on this how can I put it? "HIGH on Life" :D when I return to reality later on in the week :(

I'm already looking forward to seeing you and some of the others again at the next meet :yes:

Thanks for the rest of the compliments guy's :icon_redface:

Phantom

extra strong mints now.... spread um up the range lol. good stuff.

We already did that Ghillies :yes:

We flogged the result to Rowntrees and they called em POLO's :11:

Edited by Phantom
  • Like 1