Do you personally dislike immigrants?

I do not like the fact that our country has allowed mass immigration,its only served to make the corporate-political elite wealthier and the native Brit's more expendable.

however I don't take it personally,I don't hate the immigrants themselves,theyve come here to take advantage of a situation and make some money,if i was in their shoes (and only seen it from theyre perspective) i may well have done the same.

I blame the corpolitical's who allowed them to come here.

I can understand why some would take it to heart but i just don't,a lot of the ones ive met are good people,but i'd never compromise on the fact they shouldn't be here,and i'll do whatever i can to help get them out.

• Like 2

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a pretty decent rep on here and I get on with most folks.   Having just read through this pile of steamin' shite I'm glad to see that so many of you make sweeping generalisations about immigr

That has to be contender for the most retarded f****d up stupid thing written on here.

This political correctness bollox (cultural marxism) has everyone so confused that they cant see common sense anymore, everyone is angry at their watching their country (and all the other western demo

Posted Images

the european ones iv met have all been a good laugh and worked hard however those from other countries the middle east etc iv found shady and often work shy and not wanting to talk or show any sort of gratitude as a guest in our country.