Have land, have nets, have rifle, have dog, but the wife wont allow ferrets

Ive got a couple of permissions for shooting in Harrogate and Knaresborough, with permission to use ferrets on the land aswel, but the wife wont let me have ferrets.

So the offers out for someone to have a great couple of days ferreting (with shooting after if you like) if they want to let me come and play. I have done lots of ferreting in the past (although 10 years ago now) so Im not a complete novice. I dont even mind the quantity at the end (although I know there are quite a few in the warrens still), its more about the enjoyment of the sport.

Alternitively Im willing to join anyone on a day out localy as a helper. I have transport and would be willing to act as a taxi (sharing fuel cost).

Theres only one little catch.... I work in retail so my days off are mostly mid week, but with notice I can book off weekends.

I wouldnt go behind anyones back to get new land rights, and I dont expect anyone to do the same to me.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

pm sent mate.   my other half is to soft, i gets what i wants lol

shoot the wife problem sorted

Ive got a couple of permissions for shooting in Harrogate and Knaresborough, with permission to use ferrets on the land aswel, but the wife wont let me have ferrets.

So the offers out for someone to have a great couple of days ferreting (with shooting after if you like) if they want to let me come and play. I have done lots of ferreting in the past (although 10 years ago now) so Im not a complete novice. I dont even mind the quantity at the end (although I know there are quite a few in the warrens still), its more about the enjoyment of the sport.

Alternitively Im willing to join anyone on a day out localy as a helper. I have transport and would be willing to act as a taxi (sharing fuel cost).

Theres only one little catch.... I work in retail so my days off are mostly mid week, but with notice I can book off weekends.

I wouldnt go behind anyones back to get new land rights, and I dont expect anyone to do the same to me.

:wallbash: :wallbash: for god sake grow a set of balls and tell her you are getting them and if she dont like them then dont go near them. this is just something i cant get my head round, grown men under the thumb. :wallbash: :wallbash:

Edited by hullhunter

Buy her something nice the same day you get your ferrets or promise her something nice that day

take her out or what ever, just get some ferrets mate.

She can't protest to strong when your so nice!

And if she does protest say she isn't thankfull and make her feel sorry! :whistling: