How long did it take you to get your FAC?

I kept calling mine every week. The problem was waiting for the medical report so I repeatedly called the GP's secretary then let the FEO know I'd done it so he didn't have to. If they know your going to call then there is more reason for them to do something.

Sometimes it seems like I chase things for a living, you just have to keep on going on and on and on until you grind them down.

If your not getting anywhere you have nothing to loose by becoming a pain, and if there is a problem you should get a straight answer if you ask: whats holding this up?

H

I kept calling mine every week. The problem was waiting for the medical report so I repeatedly called the GP's secretary then let the FEO know I'd done it so he didn't have to. If they know your going to call then there is more reason for them to do something.

Sometimes it seems like I chase things for a living, you just have to keep on going on and on and on until you grind them down.

If your not getting anywhere you have nothing to loose by becoming a pain, and if there is a problem you should get a straight answer if you ask: whats holding this up?

H

I'm always on to them. My FLO just seems really slow and she doesn't seem to know what's she is doing to be honest. I had to ring just to get a dam interview as it was taking so long. It's getting close to 5 months now and I can't understand why it takes so dam long.