Armchair hunters

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

second that mate she don't shut up and obviously knows jack but has alot to say.

crobin

Thats rich from someone who has VASECTAMISED Hobs in his signature its VASECTOMISED Y.I.S Leeview

Dunno. Never tried hunting armchairs. What calibre do you use?

I believe 'Bull x' is the preferred calibre Ric.. ;)

Malt I thought that book I suggested improved your knowledge :wallbash: armchairs are hunted by using either of the following.................. using techniques gleemed from the Nora Batty school of armchair hunters and or poodle x's :tongue2:

Apparently the ones with castors can be well dodgy. If they get those likkle tiny wheels spinning fast enough, they can take your toes off. The best defence is to shout "OY mum-in-law get across this! Make yersen useful yer daft old bat!"

Guest crobinc840

I'm going for the top record on armchair hunting, I can shot down the largest of Red Chested twats from Countries away in a single blow :feck: Why don't you put up a poster and have everyone sign it that can't handle it we'll call it the pussy whimp mama's boy list :rtfm::cray::cray::cray:

• Like 1

I'm going for the top record on armchair hunting, I can shot down the largest of Red Chested twats from Countries away in a single blow :feck: Why don't you put up a poster and have everyone sign it that can't handle it we'll call it the pussy whimp mama's boy list :rtfm::cray::cray::cray:

and he winner is :big_boss:

i pressed the the plus signe on her post :fool:

Guest crobinc840

and he winner is :big_boss:

i pressed the the plus signe on her post :fool:

There he is first on the list :thumbs: