BACK OUT TODAY

Hello all

Off again today so me, jamie2004live and win poacher went out to do a bit of pest control, jamie came to mine for 9.30am was suppose to be 7.30am :whistling: anyway we thought we might struggle today as it was much warmer than recent weather, we had brock back out fit and ready and took my 2 patt dogs chance and flynn chance still abit sore but didnt want to be left so took him anyway, we got to first spot and tried a couple of good earths nothing about tried another signs of fox about looks like we had missed him so left and went to another spot we had bolted one out a few weeks ago big spot quite deep about 15+ holes let brock check and gave a solid mark so we netted most and let him in he was on straight away then moved to the top end of the earth and went silent left for 10mins searched for dog still in same spot 1.2 still no noise so opened up very easy digging and brock had everything under control removed the lifeless fox and dispatched to make sure :whistling: took a couple of pics cleaned up and away to try a few more spot, we went to a new farm i have just gettin for pest control tried a couple of earths nothing but did find these nice bails wish i had found when the weather was colder nothing in but i will be watching these for next time plenty sign of fox in and around bails so nothing else but another good day out and another one accounted for heres a few pics cheers for reading ATB SIMPSON10

Brock with fox

post-36648-0-96131100-1292002652_thumb.jpg

The Dig

post-36648-0-47145600-1292002673_thumb.jpg

The bails for next time

post-36648-0-26050300-1292002720_thumb.jpg

Happy hunting

ATB SIMPSON10

Good post :thumbs:

Them bails look like they're gonna be fun for you this season.

I know mate right behind was another pile half the size, tracks everywhere :thumbs:

ther wont be a fox left in the country :laugh: ,yee lads are having some sport well done :thumbs:

:laugh: i know mate still got loads to do just havent got enough time :thumbs:

you boys are doing well,that brock dog has some foxes under his belt now :thumbs:

hundreds mate he still seams to be getting harder and harder very powerful dog :thumbs:

another cracking post simpa, your dogs are f*****g awsome, f**k me simpa chance looks like he is having a lot of work, i no that dog and he is a machine, do u wana sell him ??? :whistling: , well in mate, giz a shout next time, keep the posts coming, cracking threads mate, :toast::toast:

Edited by J.D.