• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed reading that. Have you got anymore pics of the dog? How was he when you got him out, was he injured at all? He did well by the sounds of things and I bet you were well chuffed.

He's Kye's dog so I'll let him fill in any details on the dog, but here's a photo.....

agro.jpg

hows this dog bred kye? looks similar to some stuff round me. cheers

WELL KYE ,

NICE TO SEE.......... LOOKS A NICE SORT OF DOG

GET THEM COONS SHIPPED OVER HERE ......... RECKON THEY WOULD DO WELL IN BRITAIN

:victory:

YOUR MOVING NORTH TRYING TO FIND GREEN GRASS OR WHAT ? :hmm:

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING ;)

Not had him on any Ground hogs yet,..to be honest, he is just to big, but they will never be my main quarry...i dig them when i can, but Raccoons are my thing now!..lol...the dog will get a chance to work them, but coon are his quarry,...(next on the hit list is the US badger, and maybe even an Otter!... :tongue2: ) ..imo, the best animal you can dig too, you just need to right type of dog to see the best (or worst!..lol.) of them.. :whistle:

Hi DW,...hope things are good mate?

imo, Coon will be in the UK within the next 15 years or so...they are in Germany, feral, and they are thriving so much that they appparently have a season on the feckers now!...i can just see a few running down the tunnel, or maybe a keen terrierman/trucker bringing a few back!..lol...they would THRIVE in the UK...im telling you, i would even go as far as to say that the fox poulation would suffer, due to compatision for food!...they realy are a great animal to hunt...i love digging them, and me and FR get out quite often with the sighthounds at night with the lamp...

Kye,..

JEEZ KYE ,

YOU COME OUT WITH THAT MOUTHFUL ABOUT LOVING THE COONS ..... THEN SAY I WILL HAVE TO WAIT 15 YRS TO HUNT SOME ,......... MAYBE ....... :cry:

I DONT THINK I CAN WAIT 15 YRS :no: . ........... NEVER MIND ... I WILL HAVE TO PUT UP WITH OTHER STUFF :D

ALL THE BEST MATE

DUCKWING ;)