let's all laugh at scum

Bollocks, lolo. You have just took all the atmosphere out of it from the word go... Its all about passing through the turnstyles, queues, singing, swaying...

you cant sing in a box.... you must have forgot what it used to be like to go to an away game midweek and stand on the terrace... think what your saying. surely you cant say the atmosphere is the same in a box....

And as for your Mate Wilf... He to needs to read. Never once did i cry in my beer, i congradulated yous on a good result!!

And i dont know why you mentioned pouncy chelsae... it didnt matter who it was, it just happened to be them, the fact of the matter was, there is no atmosphere in a box.. you may as well be sat in the south stand(roy keane, prawn sandwiches)

Im hovvering round the half century mate....my days of rucking on the terraces and singing like a teenager are long gone.....that dont mean my loyalty and support for the team i love has gone as well !.....im into comfort these days i spose its what they call growing up.....and yes i go to 75 % of away games every season,no its not the same comfort as at home or the same thrill as when i was young but thats what supporters of their team do,they rough it at times !

So,you think theres no atmosphere in a box.....heres an invite for you,i dont know you from adam but you seem an ok chap...next time we play Utd is march or april time.....get yourself down here bring your mrs or a pal whatever you like and be my guest,you wont have to put your hand in your pocket all day and you,ll be surrounded by 20 odd friendly hammers....and afterwards you try telling me theres no atmosphere....what you say ?

ye pal, sorry for the delay, just been to have a word with the missus, see if she fancys it, and she said yes. It very kind of him..So you offer has been excepted mate. And i thank you kindly. And i also hope that you can change my opinion on boxes, as they really are wank around old Trafford...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[     "proper hammer" yet he had to ask his mates what they were singing... I think the lads who go are proper hammers!!       Pay attention son or you just make a prick of yourself......im tuc

Im hovvering round the half century mate....my days of rucking on the terraces and singing like a teenager are long gone.....that dont mean my loyalty and support for the team i love has gone as well

ye pal, sorry for the delay, just been to have a word with the missus, see if she fancys it, and she said yes. It very kind of him..So you offer has been excepted mate. And i thank you kindly. And i also hope that you can change my opinion on boxes, as they really are wank around old Trafford...

I was kind of hoping you would bring a pal as that means ive gotta drag the ol woman along :D cant have your little lady lost in the middle of 20 hairey arsed blokes....but thats ok she always moans i dont take her out :D

Drop me a pm nearer the time and we,ll sort it.....

Dont get me wrong if i was 25 again i wouldnt fancy a box....but later in life priorities change im sure you,ll agree if you got grown up kids yourself.....

Anyway....we,ll probably be mathematically down by then so the atmosphere will be shit :laugh:

Also,the reason there shit at old trafford is they are nearly all owned by big companies who just hire them out to impress clients who are not football supporters......down at West Ham the boxes are owned by normal every day Joes like me,real supporters who just happen to be able to afford them,either side of me are owned by groups of blokes who have chipped in between them....still real supporters though.

Edited by gnasher16

Congratulations to the Hammers. If I was a bitter Man Utd fan I could probably moan about the team selection or some other bollocks, but there were still probably 11 first choice international players out there and the history books will record it as a West Ham win. :cheers:

I'd be gutted to see the Hammers go down, just like I was last time. Fingers crossed they can pull off another great escape. :good:

To the original poster, I've been on here 3 years and I've never noticed you start a thread about your own football team.. :no: Must be hard being so jealous and bitter all the time...

f*****g united fans whineing i love it .... and if you think its tough watching the bigger teams try being a bolton fan for the past thirty years ............f*****g low times in division four and the biggest load of dross you have """"""""" never""""""" seen :icon_eek:

you have no fecking idea :wallbash: .......being relegated from the prem to come back up is no hardship :whistling: .... trawling the depths of the forth division :cry::doh: ........thats when you see who the real fans are !!!!

btw i was on burnden with its lowest ever crowd... three thousand and odd......... f*****g sad but thats what "real" fans do. iy was a tuesday night fecking freezing znd it was teeming down with rain .......... aldershot it was yis fellman

i was at wham last nite...and new before i set off that it would be 2nd string team.....i will be at pool on sat (iv its on...)i got 1 of the 1500 tkts..and i was at rangers last week!!!! and have plenty tkts available for nxt week!!! and the same as uniteds strikers last night i 2 have never been in as box!!! and as for the leeds fan...i think it is 80% of your moron fans who do sing munich songs or make imagionary plane gestures...i take it you werent at old trafford last season [bANNED TEXT] you beat us!!!!!

fair play west ham...you can only beat whats put in front of you!!!

i was at wham last nite...and new before i set off that it would be 2nd string team.....i will be at pool on sat (iv its on...)i got 1 of the 1500 tkts..and i was at rangers last week!!!! and have plenty tkts available for nxt week!!! and the same as uniteds strikers last night i 2 have never been in as box!!! and as for the leeds fan...i think it is 80% of your moron fans who do sing munich songs or make imagionary plane gestures...i take it you werent at old trafford last season [bANNED TEXT] you beat us!!!!!

did they sing wake me up before you go go???

Moron fans thats a laugh,ask the tea ladies at barnsley who the big brave scumchester fans attacked who the morons are

UP THE HAMMERS

"proper hammer" yet he had to ask his mates what they were singing... I think the lads who go are proper hammers!!

You red fuckers make me laugh, you have enjoyed dream football for years and yet if your not top 3 or loose to a lowly team like the hammers you are all crying in your beer like girls :laugh:

There is nothing hard about supporting teams like Man U or Chelsea or whatever....makes me wonder how keen some of you lot would be if your team was a bottom of the table team!!

Clowns :laugh:

followed the reds everywhere for years when we were shite and it was a great laugh.as soon as success came along everything changed.gave up my season ticket after 15 years because everybody got on the bandwagon.can remember being in the utd road and some lads in J stand held up a flag saying [3 years of excuses ta ra fergie].the bloke is a god but it will never be like the old days.STILL CANNOT BE DOING WITH COCKY COCKNEYS THOUGH. :whistling::boogie:

STILL CANNOT BE DOING WITH COCKY COCKNEYS THOUGH. :whistling::boogie:

You never told me you once lived in Surrey P :tongue2: :tongue2:

Funny as f**k seeing all the reds with their "well done BUT....", same old, same old with you lot.

I would put you lot right up there with Middlesborough fans, having a walk 15 minutes from the end when its all going wrong.......keep going chaps, its funny and very sad :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Remember this......

I do, like it was yesterday.......was it sweet?....you bet your f*****g life it was :yes:

Edited by WILF