Hi all just a quick question

Hi all i have got my Feo coming round monday to have a chat and get the rest of my shotgun certificate sorted.

I gotta pick up my cabinet sunday just wanted to no are the break down cabinets anygood because iv got 1 lined up for £50 a 2 gun break down

or i have a 5 gun setup cabinet offerd for £70 is it worth just getting the 5 gun and is that a good price

for secondhand thanks/

Id go for the bigger of the two, although in your mind, you think you'll only every have one gun, that tends to change once guns start coming along, my FAC cabinet only just holds the 12,410 and my rimmy, sometimes wish I had bigger

plus with the breakdown cabinet, you may be prone to leave putting the gun away if you need to dismantle it, when your off out the next day?

Id go for the bigger of the two, although in your mind, you think you'll only every have one gun, that tends to change once guns start coming along, my FAC cabinet only just holds the 12,410 and my rimmy, sometimes wish I had bigger

plus with the breakdown cabinet, you may be prone to leave putting the gun away if you need to dismantle it, when your off out the next day?

^^^^^^^^

As above mate,

Get the biggest you can afford, you WILL fill it.

ATB,

Mick

Hi all i have got my Feo coming round monday to have a chat and get the rest of my shotgun certificate sorted.

I gotta pick up my cabinet sunday just wanted to no are the break down cabinets anygood because iv got 1 lined up for £50 a 2 gun break down

or i have a 5 gun setup cabinet offerd for £70 is it worth just getting the 5 gun and is that a good price

for secondhand thanks/

good price for a 5 gun cabinet mate think i paid about £110 for a three gun,as said would go for the bigger of the two :thumbs: