such a promising dog gne r.i.p mate

Some of you wankers on here make me f...ing sick..this lad has lost his dog and all you can do is try and start a stupid argument.Disrespecting a person when they are down and in need of words of encouragement and hope.

FFsake he,s lost his dog.Why would you be so much of a tosser to start telling him his kennels are not up to scratch and accuse him of being off his head on drugs.

I met him and his dog a few weeks ago..and he is a very decent lad who has done and seen more than half of you armchair warriors have ever done,That dog was his pride and joy apart from it being a very good little lamping dog with a great future ahead of it.You should try walking in another man's shoes before you cast judgment so quickly.

I used to like it on this site and I know theres some decent honorable men around here...But FFsake i must admit this has pissed me off and I were in his i would be devastated to come on here and be treated a few of you have just done..YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

and finally MR " my balls your mouth " you are a KUNT.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear mate, devastating losing a promising young dog

Ive got a bitch here that works to gun, will sit on the ute all night with her ears pricked while we are shooting.

She was fine with fireworks, storms and noises. HAd the neighbours shoot some fireworks into my yard near the dogs last new years eve, this bitch panicked got her leg through some mesh in her panic and tore the inside of her front leg and some tendon

She is now touchy with any loud noises at home (still ok with guns) and has gone from wildly scrambling up the 8ft tin if she hears thunder/fireworks to now heading to her 'happy place' in the rear of our garage when she is nervous. It affected her working, her disposition at home.

We get some pretty wild summer storms with loud thunder so we will see how she goes this year, I cannot trust to leave her in the yard any more if we are due storms. Though she will come and stand with you while you play with the other dogs during the storms she is still not good by herself

Nothing worse and all due to ignorant neighbours

Some of you wankers on here make me f...ing sick..this lad has lost his dog and all you can do is try and start a stupid argument.Disrespecting a person when they are down and in need of words of encouragement and hope.

FFsake he,s lost his dog.Why would you be so much of a tosser to start telling him his kennels are not up to scratch and accuse him of being off his head on drugs.

I met him and his dog a few weeks ago..and he is a very decent lad who has done and seen more than half of you armchair warriors have ever done,That dog was his pride and joy apart from it being a very good little lamping dog with a great future ahead of it.You should try walking in another man's shoes before you cast judgment so quickly.

I used to like it on this site and I know theres some decent honorable men around here...But FFsake i must admit this has pissed me off and I were in his i would be devastated to come on here and be treated a few of you have just done..YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

Ile second that Vin, sorry about the loss of your pup mate, all the best, NO BAN.........

So sorry to hear of your loss.

The reason that dogs are often terrified of fireworks when they are fine with guns is partly because they usually happen at night, and the sounds are completely different to the sharp boom or crack of a gun.

Imagine it from the dog's point of view: the sky is suddenly filled with weird sounds: its not just the bang, but the whoosh, weeeeeee, bang that scares them, plus the exploding lights and showers of sparks. Horrible for any animal with sensitive hearing, but doubly worse for the domestic dog which can't hide away in a den or hole like a wild animal.

Also the fact that they can't understand where the noise is coming from, nor what it is: dogs which work with guns know well that a gun goes bang and then there's a dead thing to find or pick up: good fun for all but the most sound sensitive. I've got several dogs terrified of fireworks but fine with guns.

Dont go out and leave dogs on their own at night during the end of October/early November

Well said Vin, sorry for your loss mate

Guest deerhound hunter

at the end of the day the lad and his family are gutted about what has happened,even if he did somthing that yous negitive people are saying then yous should keep it 2 yourselfs and not have ago ,....sorry for your loss mate........ rip..........puppy...atb...dh

So sorry to hear of your loss.

The reason that dogs are often terrified of fireworks when they are fine with guns is partly because they usually happen at night, and the sounds are completely different to the sharp boom or crack of a gun.

Imagine it from the dog's point of view: the sky is suddenly filled with weird sounds: its not just the bang, but the whoosh, weeeeeee, bang that scares them, plus the exploding lights and showers of sparks. Horrible for any animal with sensitive hearing, but doubly worse for the domestic dog which can't hide away in a den or hole like a wild animal.

Also the fact that they can't understand where the noise is coming from, nor what it is: dogs which work with guns know well that a gun goes bang and then there's a dead thing to find or pick up: good fun for all but the most sound sensitive. I've got several dogs terrified of fireworks but fine with guns.

Dont go out and leave dogs on their own at night during the end of October/early November

:drinks::good:

Sorry mate know what ur going through. Lost our dog saturday night and found out last night she had been hit by a car and taken to the vets with spinal injuries. unfortunately we didnt have her chipped so they couldnt contact us so they had to get her put down.

We have also had a wanka on our threads. Good job I dont know the guy.