WARNING can be offensive to some.

Sky news :icon_eek:

What right do they have to turn up at this c**ts house with a camera and some faggot lecturing him. The bloke should of told them to f**k off cheeks c**ts. Not sticking up for him but theres more important things going on in the country that dont get mensioned. As soon as the rspca open there mouth :thumbdown:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, and what a bunch of sad sick scumbags who've been yapping on about it. "He kicked the poor likkle puppy-wuppy so I'd like to shoot him". OK, the guy was out of order. He deserves a slap upside the head. But these nutters should get real. I have brought up a lot of dogs in my time. Has one ever pi**ed me off? Bet yer ass. Have I ever lashed out? Bet yer ass.

Or are you saying that one should never discipline a dog?

i wont to do that to him what a prick

Can you put that in English?

Ric this aint the first time iv said it and i doubt it will be the last...................you certainly are a nob end!

Yeah, and what a bunch of sad sick scumbags who've been yapping on about it. "He kicked the poor likkle puppy-wuppy so I'd like to shoot him". OK, the guy was out of order. He deserves a slap upside the head. But these nutters should get real. I have brought up a lot of dogs in my time. Has one ever pi**ed me off? Bet yer ass. Have I ever lashed out? Bet yer ass.

Or are you saying that one should never discipline a dog?

i wont to do that to him what a prick

Can you put that in English?

Ric this aint the first time iv said it and i doubt it will be the last...................you certainly are a nob end!

:tongue4:

Time to stick me hand up. I was pretty pist last night, and shooting from the hip. My apologies to Poodle-ere. I read your post as meaning "won't", ie will not. It was only later that I realised you meant "want". If you read it as "won't" it just doesn't make sense, while a simple misspelling of "want" makes perfectly good sense. :sorry:

I stand by my main point though. Some of the comments are way over the top. And FFS leave his mum out of it.

Ric