four pike in four hours, but no scales..........

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack of all trades and master of none.

i wouldnt even waste your time arguing with him mate hes a fu(king pri(k and i think most people on he know that by now

Posted Images

Which rod tastes best then? bottom fish was never weighed, I know that, top one would say 9lb at a guess its hard to work out the length as the angler has held it a long way out to make it look bigger but by the span of the hand around 4" I would say it was 32" long. Like I said try that formula its quite accurate.

Edited by Plong

ok, sorry you couldnt answer... see what i mean... its a tough one...

Jack of all trades and master of none.:thumbdown:

lol. Classic..... your scottish right....I'm not even going to rise to you, thats why i rarely mention fishing on here, cause of statements like that... again i laugh out loud, surfice to say, i have had 20lb+ pike from 11 different "scottish" lochs... And 3 different "scottish" rivers.. and 5 over 30lb from your country..

Yes, i must say, i am "jack of all trades".... :whistling:

One other thing, i help test the greatest pike alarm ever created, the back box drop off with eddie turner but hey, i know nothing, lol.... bye..

This pike was caught on a small river and was quite fat for a river pike.Plong how much would you guess it weighed???100b0500-1.jpg

20 to 23lb........

Very nice fish by the way...