four pike in four hours, but no scales..........

lol, me wise up. your in the same peg mate and got the same clothes on in every picture...(you'll have some good fish in the snow, or on a boat then if you had that many) as them pics are all the same fish.(the mark above the bottom fin on its side, gives it away)

I work 3 hrs in the morning pal..

And it takes about a day to buy a house in gran canaria.....and everyone works or has a buisness. i dont understand your meaning... I am 40. fished since a young age. Guided for about 18yrs now..(i dont have a house in scotland).

Not fished for about 3 or 4 yrs, as a car accident prevented me from doing so... Just bought another boat now...

Like i said, i asked you about 30 and 40's because i thought your comments "its only 22lb" were abit daft, especially when lads like Danman(calling me above your last post, who wanted to put long lines out in a trout and PIKE water) would love to catch a fish like that....

dont really like saying full details... so i will give a rough guide... 76 20lb+..... 34 guided 20lb+.... 12 30lb+(5 from rivers).... 1 guided 30lb+... And PB of 50lb+...

Dont understand mate why all the swearing and argunig. Its a nice fish you are holding... I prefare the look of fish these days, and a good pic...

Dan come on son, dont be silly, your a young lad. You have already upset people (earth etc) on here by sending them pm's telling them they are "c**ts" theres no need for it.....

Sorry i couldnt blank my face out on this pic,(dont need to see an ugly mug, lol) as its a poster but will do on the rest like yourself..

lol, im wearing the same clothes so it's the same fish, how can it be the same peg when it is 2 different venues, there is 2 pics of the same pike and only because 1 of them is in the water when it was being released and you can't see it properly so i put up the other pic that was taken of same fish other than that they are all different fish, and even if it was the same peg on all the pics which it isn't, so what? that lake that i fish is part of a 3 lake system and it just so happens that perticular peg can be very productive at certain times of the year, as for your pb of 50lb+ i don't think so. I don't understand what you mean by "you'll have some good fish in the snow, or on a boat then if you had that many" i do fish in the snow as i do all my fishing in the winter and i don't fish from a boat, surely the bite alarms are a give away.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack of all trades and master of none.

i wouldnt even waste your time arguing with him mate hes a fu(king pri(k and i think most people on he know that by now

Posted Images

Hmm seen that baseball head picture somewhere else :whistling: To be honest the write up in anglers mail did you no favours angling guide goes back to local water because he cannot catch else where. Not great advertising, take it you are a tourist guide not a fishing guide.

Lol, yes it was very difficult mate... fishing a very hard lakeland water in winter, just a few big fish... Think i did 19 sesions for one fish......(once did 177 sessions in a year for 2 fish mate on a water, was well worth it) That was for my own personal achievements.... And the baseball pic mate, was the one i put up on here for you when you were using your measurements pheory to find weight...

And i've only had a few 20's, lol....

So are you going to tell me which your line in the tackle trade is...

Oh look theres that baseball again...

post-17284-0-48582600-1289719480_thumb.jpg

RFYL give up little man youve had a couple of twentys don't get carried away, posting other peoples fish claiming them to be your own get a life.

yep... Thers more than a cpl on the pics of 20's back there mate..... I arent really bothered how many big fish people or myself have caught anymore... Angling is a united sport, maybe a little cagey and hush hush, but i admire jt1970 even if we have our differences, because i admire other pike anglers who put the effort in... I spent 1000's of nights sleeping in a boat or bivvy, been capsized, stuck on islands, fallen in, lay in the same position all night, as to go unnoticed, and its all a good buzz. And anyone can catch the fish if you do your homework but more than anything else, being in the right place at the right time...

lol, me wise up. your in the same peg mate and got the same clothes on in every picture...(you'll have some good fish in the snow, or on a boat then if you had that many) as them pics are all the same fish.(the mark above the bottom fin on its side, gives it away)

And it takes about a day to buy a house in gran canaria.....and everyone works or has a buisness. i dont understand your meaning... I am 40. fished since a young age. Guided for about 18yrs now..(i dont have a house in scotland).

Not fished for about 3 or 4 yrs, as a car accident prevented me from doing so... Just bought another boat now...

Like i said, i asked you about 30 and 40's because i thought your comments "its only 22lb" were abit daft, especially when lads like Danman(calling me above your last post, who wanted to put long lines out in a trout and PIKE water) would love to catch a fish like that....

dont really like saying full details... so i will give a rough guide... 76 20lb+..... 34 guided 20lb+.... 12 30lb+(5 from rivers).... 1 guided 30lb+... And PB of 50lb+...

Dont understand mate why all the swearing and argunig. Its a nice fish you are holding... I prefare the look of fish these days, and a good pic...

Dan come on son, dont be silly, your a young lad. You have already upset people (earth etc) on here by sending them pm's telling them they are "c**ts" theres no need for it.....

Sorry i couldnt blank my face out on this pic,(dont need to see an ugly mug, lol) as its a poster but will do on the rest like yourself..

lol, im wearing the same clothes so it's the same fish, how can it be the same peg when it is 2 different venues, there is 2 pics of the same pike and only because 1 of them is in the water when it was being released and you can't see it properly so i put up the other pic that was taken of same fish other than that they are all different fish, and even if it was the same peg on all the pics which it isn't, so what? that lake that i fish is part of a 3 lake system and it just so happens that perticular peg can be very productive at certain times of the year, as for your pb of 50lb+ i don't think so. I don't understand what you mean by "you'll have some good fish in the snow, or on a boat then if you had that many" i do fish in the snow as i do all my fishing in the winter and i don't fish from a boat, surely the bite alarms are a give away.

Yeah i understand mate, and i shouldnt have said that about the same peg. As hotspots need to be fished as much as poss, had many good fish from descent swims..A peg i used to fish only ever produced one jack. It always did doubles, and the good thing was it was on a water that no one could fish, so we shared it bewteen two of us..

As for the 10th 20lber in the paper JT, We had been fishing a new opened water, 2 of us. We were tagging the fish to see the pike population. I think we got up to around 150 tagged fish.. Looked before and 3 out of them 10 were repeats.. There were however more 20's in as my mate had 4 or 5 that i didnt. And he had a different 30..It was awesum fishing at the time...

And your number of big fish is very good mate. I have only fished 4 times in your country, and loved it....And the 50 was from sweden. keep at um and tightlines..

Yeah i understand mate, and i shouldnt have said that about the same peg. As hotspots need to be fished as much as poss, had many good fish from descent swims..A peg i used to fish only ever produced one jack. It always did doubles, and the good thing was it was on a water that no one could fish, so we shared it bewteen two of us..

As for the 10th 20lber in the paper JT, We had been fishing a new opened water, 2 of us. We were tagging the fish to see the pike population. I think we got up to around 150 tagged fish.. Looked before and 3 out of them 10 were repeats.. There were however more 20's in as my mate had 4 or 5 that i didnt. And he had a different 30..It was awesum fishing at the time...

And your number of big fish is very good mate. I have only fished 4 times in your country, and loved it....And the 50 was from sweden. keep at um and tightlines..

no bother, that perticular swim is very hard to get to, i have permission from a farmer to gain access through his field, thats the easy part, i then have to drag the boat 70yrds across the field into the water then travel about 1/2mile up the lake to the swim. During the summer you wouldn't even know it was there, it's basically a flood water and at it's deepest in winter it is only 10ft, for me it has been the most productive area around here and it's only a 15min drive away and nobody else fishes it, to date my biggest out of there is 28lb, which i have had 2 of also with a good few low 20's, i'm pretty sure there is a 30+ there to be caught, but they are rare round these parts now, the boat you see in the pic is used to row the dead bait out and drop at a specific area, i find this an excellent way of getting the bait to exactly where i want, tight lines, cheers......john