four pike in four hours, but no scales..........

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack of all trades and master of none.

i wouldnt even waste your time arguing with him mate hes a fu(king pri(k and i think most people on he know that by now

Posted Images

got the scales and was out on tuesday and blanked it was pissing down the whole 3hrs i was there, managed at a push to get out this afternoon again for about 4 hrs, got two fish the first was 14lb 2 and the second a jack at 2lb 6, well pleased! there was a 18lb a few years ago and a 19lb at the start of this september, think ill stick at this one lake for my twenty, theres f**k all about close to home and as this is on farmland and the farmhand pike fishes aswell as keeps a few ducks on it theres no hope for the eastern europeans :censored:

post-55004-0-40132000-1289004847_thumb.jpg

post-55004-0-98485700-1289004877_thumb.jpg

eta- didnt photo the jack

Edited by armchair _hunter

Well done but your scales must be faulty, looks no bigger than the other one you put up that weighed 6-8lb LOL. When you take the pictures of them if you take the picture of the same side you can see if there the same fish by the markings, that fish could be the same one you had last week.

Edited by Plong

yeah zereoed the scales first, im gonna check them with a bag of sugar sometime over the weekend, there jrc's and cost £40 so would like to think they were right! was doin a comparison last nite of the above pic and one i caught in september, think they might be the same fish, but as there videos converted too pics the qualities not good enough for a definite comparison, tight lines to anyone out this weekend :thumbs:

Armchair, take no notice of them pal. You dont have to answer to anybody. Especialy someone with such great weight eyes! Just keep enjoying your angling pal, at least your getting out there and putting hooks in fish...

maybe Plong we could see a few of your big fish......seeing as you have been the tackle industry for so long, you must have some realuns....

what the f**k you on about mate.. It was 8 or 9lb!! I have never ever ever slaged anyone off in the fishing game pal. Now you keep saying things to him to put him down. So come on, money where your mouth is. It was you whom said you had been in the tackle trade for some time. Lets have a look pal at some of your fish.. aPut 5 different 20's up pls...

All I said was the fish looked almost exactly the same size as the first which I said was defently a double, but most others seemed to think weighed around 8lb. Now he has weighed a fish that could well be the same fish at 14lb it proved me right. As for photos A I don't know how to put them up B I have no interest in posting them up to prove a point to you, C I will never post any pictures of me or my dogs on a hunting forum, nothing against those who do just I choose not to. Notice you aint put any of your pictures up apart from that 9lb one you have now taken down.

All I said was the fish looked almost exactly the same size as the first which I said was defently a double, but most others seemed to think weighed around 8lb. Now he has weighed a fish that could well be the same fish at 14lb it proved me right. As for photos A I don't know how to put them up B I have no interest in posting them up to prove a point to you, C I will never post any pictures of me or my dogs on a hunting forum, nothing against those who do just I choose not to. Notice you aint put any of your pictures up apart from that 9lb one you have now taken down.

Lol, i have never even photographed a 9lber mate, never mind posted one.....you can pm me with them then,, much safer. which trade area do you work in? what do you test?

please enlighten me, which 9lber, lol... :whistling::whistling: DOUBLE CLICK ON IT, YOU'L BE ABLE TO READ THE WRITE UP...