BEST DOG

how long you had him si?he looks old... id showed your your proper first dog, what 3 years ago(guess)............ and i know he would of taken some beating,so this dog must be in some league even at age or you been living that sheltered sheep shagging life again :tongue2: got pups off him?

credit to the dag, im sure yourve seen lots of 4/5 year old ones run now, this lads got to be epic or your running medocure dogs. :whistling::toast::toast::big_boss:

• Like 1

how long you had him si?he looks old... id showed your your proper first dog, what 3 years ago(guess)............ and i know he would of taken some beating,so this dog must be in some league even at age or you been living that sheltered sheep shagging life again :tongue2: got pups off him?

credit to the dag, im sure yourve seen lots of 4/5 year old ones run now, this lads got to be epic or your running medocure dogs. :whistling::toast::toast::big_boss:

Well sexy, that P dog of yours would of been welcome in my kennels anyday, shame the bitch didn't take as i'd of loved a pup from that breeding. Bred with the my old fella but the bitch didn't take. You saw the dog when I called at yours last summer, had him and the wheaten pup, as for the sheepshagging, just keep that photo on your pc rather than sticking it on here again :icon_redface:

I'll give you a bell big boy..........

Seen a few that I liked, different types but all with something I like.....Winkhounds "Paddy" a calm nice dog to own but with massive jaw power and a style that made things look easy, MOOs "Tigger" a pure machine & Dillons "Rosie" not a big bitch but loads of heart

BUT, its only to be expected that certain lads on here have good dogs because they show them a massive amount of work and wont keep shite.

TOMOs bitch looks really nice and he obviously shows her plenty (although I have never seen her work)

Each dog you see, be they good, bad or indifferent will teach you something.

This is the best dog I have ever seen and in his latter years have been lucky enough to own him, seen a few crackers but this fella was the dogs danglies...........He is my favourite dog, came with me to work each day and when my partner moved in made his way from the kennel to the sofa, yet even now gets giddy when he sees the lamp and still has the odd night out...........

DSC03826.jpg

DSC03833.jpg

very flat feet not good!! :no:

Old dog on rough ground, really couldn't judge it's feet there. Simo put that post up because of the dogs ability not its feet! A dog he's proud to own! So lets not start piss-balling around about feet!!

Point of fact... THE single best dog i've ever seen run (and belive me, i've seen a few!) had THE worst fecking feet, didn't make one feck bit of difference!! ;)

This is the best dog I have ever seen and in his latter years have been lucky enough to own him, seen a few crackers but this fella was the dogs danglies...........He is my favourite dog, came with me to work each day and when my partner moved in made his way from the kennel to the sofa, yet even now gets giddy when he sees the lamp and still has the odd night out...........

DSC03826.jpg

DSC03833.jpg

great old dog, and spot on temp :thumbs:

Bryn as been my best rabbit dog, Blaze was good fox dog +rabbit dog, old bess was a good alrounder no pic on the comp, sh was 25in 55lb smoth brindle colliexgreyxwhippetx?

Bryn

16.jpg

msg-6933-1271070938.jpg

Blaze

blaze.jpg

You wont get a ear bashing from me :notworthy:

its about time You retired her up to a nice little rest home in Mid Wales :whistling:

Probably one of the best I have seen working,I would have loved to have lined her up with him

post-5621-036557500 1287668716_thumb.jpg

Before anyone says it he could do it all Show race and work it all

now that would have been a matched made in Rhondda oops sorry I ment Heaven

DSC03826.jpg

DSC03833.jpg

Bryn as been my best rabbit dog, Blaze was good fox dog +rabbit dog, old bess was a good alrounder no pic on the comp, sh was 25in 55lb smoth brindle colliexgreyxwhippetx?

Bryn

16.jpg

msg-6933-1271070938.jpg

Blaze

blaze.jpg

how tall and what weight was blaze mate?

DSC03826.jpg

DSC03833.jpg

Bryn

16.jpg

msg-6933-1271070938.jpg

Blaze

blaze.jpg

how tall and what weight was blaze mate?

He was 26in 70lb, 3/8 collie 5/8 grey, great on fox and good on rabbits, a strong+clever dog great in the lamp, had him in 90.!

Best dog i ever owned was a wee 17" whippet back when i was around 13 or so . Got the scott ads one friday at 6 am on road to some ferreting ground. Ran all the way home at 8.30 after calling the boy , Pestered dad for a while and he took me for her £80. Had the first of my own greyhounds at the time. Christ was the whippet murder jamp out the run constantly broke her tail at 12 weeks jumping a 6' indoor kennel door. By the time she was 9 months she was pritty fast but never showed much interest till one day we were walking up a quarry. Down went her noose she battered through a bit cover and put up a rabbit among old quarry machenery i was almost in tears as she tailed it round under over and through all sorts of machines till she put it out and picked it. As she brought it to be i couldnt beleive she hadnt killed herself needless to say she was never loose there again. Turned into a right wee rabbiting dog had many whippets since one has the same attitude and brain and im more than happy with her but id give my left leg for that wee bitch again.