Wheres Rooney going to

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People dont play football to make a contribution to humanity !....How did they get wealth through exploiting working class folk,if working class folk want to watch football and buy football shirts etc

I think he should just leave English football and come up and play for Celtic.............

Who cares another over paid ugly Twat.All The Best Hansom Jim.

If all these reports are true, he's really showing his true colours.. :yes: Anybody with half a braincell can see that Fergie was trying to protect him and maybe discipline him at the same time. I'm starting to loose interest in the game as a whole anyway.. Between all these billionaire foreign owners, mass media hype and brainless, overpaid prima dona players..

To true Mal. No loyalty in the game anymore.Just big bucks:yes:

where is Wayne going to ?

The same place Gazza went I reckon, the stupid fat chav....but I hope he joins the hammers!! LOL LOL

:laugh: :laugh: as there are the only team below mine ill say you got no chance lol :laugh:

where is Wayne going to ? Sven dos,nt want him at Leicester , so that narrows down his options a bit . ;)

to the nearest brothel..........

as long as the grannys are cheap :laugh: :laugh:

he was last seen tryin to grab a granny fron an old folks home ,the old man was too fast for him with her suped up zimmer frame lol