What were you doing half your life ago ?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

going out friday night on the piss, going back home monday night,feck knows where i went for 2 1/2 days (every week. Once woke up in a house with a German woman, who didnt speak english . We were on

thankyou andy my life well back on track now

thanks again andy yep it sure does still go on but you got to be strong all the way

24 years old. Preparing for marriage :blink: Oh how i wish i knew then what i know now :wallbash: . Finding work away from home for 3 years in Pleasley, Mansfield eased the pain though :boogie: Drinking and working took up most of my time :whistling: Happy times.

3 year in pleasley.............. feck thats worse than prison :laugh:

thats true nowhere worse than pleasley lol

new houghton comes to mind. :whistling:

Nowt wrong with huffen :laugh: where men are men and women are :icon_redface:

aye it was one women in particular that put me off the place.when i was a shy 16 year old doing my first job :icon_redface: .home deliveries.im now 45 dont think i been back down them streets since.tell you what though when you drive down chesterfield road into pleasley its i right state with the houses on the left.i like shirebrook though.often go down to market on wednesday when im not at work.

24 years old. Preparing for marriage :blink: Oh how i wish i knew then what i know now :wallbash: . Finding work away from home for 3 years in Pleasley, Mansfield eased the pain though :boogie: Drinking and working took up most of my time :whistling: Happy times.

3 year in pleasley.............. feck thats worse than prison :laugh:

thats true nowhere worse than pleasley lol

new houghton comes to mind. :whistling:

Nowt wrong with huffen :laugh: where men are men and women are :icon_redface:

aye it was one women in particular that put me off the place.when i was a shy 16 year old doing my first job :icon_redface: .home deliveries.im now 45 dont think i been back down them streets since.tell you what though when you drive down chesterfield road into pleasley its i right state with the houses on the left.i like shirebrook though.often go down to market on wednesday when im not at work.

Is 'Nags Head' :drinks: still open. Spent many a night in there or in 'Woodpeckers' :icon_eek:

being a nob at school showing of to the ladys as you do lol shagging/drinking/ferreting n lamping with the old man and still do and digging with the terriers with out any fuka saying ote or the police turning up :thumbs: