police,the chopper, the bald copper, wat a waste of tax payers money

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It needs publicity to show how much money is being spent making innocent people criminals. There are to be massive job cuts soon, hopefully then they will get their prioroties straight and we can do

I read on here a while ago about the police number members of the public should call if they see someone coursing, theres 1 for every different area I believe.   If they were constantly called 24/7

I read on here a while ago about the police number members of the public should call if they see someone coursing, theres 1 for every different area I believe.

If they were constantly called 24/7 to these supposed coursers, I wonder how long it would be before they got fed up of travelling out into the countryside to find noone there?? :whistling:

• Like 1

I read on here a while ago about the police number members of the public should call if they see someone coursing, theres 1 for every different area I believe.

If they were constantly called 24/7 to these supposed coursers, I wonder how long it would be before they got fed up of travelling out into the countryside to find noone there?? :whistling:

get a link up we should all hammer the phone lines

my cousin was out a few weeks back with full written permission and got blue thunder and half a fleet of bobbies as he drove off the farm.

A complete farce to say the least. Whats more concerning is that the police do check with the landowners, who do get pissed off with the hassle of explaining who you are are why you were there............thats why Ialways notify the old bill before I go out.....saves red faces all round :thumbs:

in recent weeks([bANNED TEXT] the ground was right) those of u lads that have been out will already know how hot hare coursings been this season already! In our economic state atm i wonder how the police can raise money to police hare coursing at the levle they areatm. amongst our coursing community there have been some crazy storys already...road blocks at oxford and lambourne every road in and out, helicopter up in every county @£1000 per hour lads bein pulled out of cafes whilst eating there breakfast and there photos taken, being followed 2 counties by the chopper, numerous cars and dogs taken absolutley pathetic! just thought this would give u lads a chance to voice your opinions on the subject and any experiences so far this season id love to hear it.

No disrespect loftyslads but your new to this site with only 5 post and your asking lads to own up to breaking the law !!!!!! if we course or not puting that info up on here and shareing our experiences will only give the anti hunting tossers more info to fight us with and for all we know you could be one yourself !!!IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN VOUCH FOR YOU ON THIS SITE ??

in recent weeks([bANNED TEXT] the ground was right) those of u lads that have been out will already know how hot hare coursings been this season already! In our economic state atm i wonder how the police can raise money to police hare coursing at the levle they areatm. amongst our coursing community there have been some crazy storys already...road blocks at oxford and lambourne every road in and out, helicopter up in every county @£1000 per hour lads bein pulled out of cafes whilst eating there breakfast and there photos taken, being followed 2 counties by the chopper, numerous cars and dogs taken absolutley pathetic! just thought this would give u lads a chance to voice your opinions on the subject and any experiences so far this season id love to hear it.

same here [bANNED TEXT] few people i know got pulled out of the cafe last week just for having dogs in the motor outside , gettin worse, been out twice last few weeks been pulled twice 1 with the chopper