STOLEN !!!!!!!!!!

put an advert in your local paper , ie.. wanting to buy a collie x ... see what happens ;)

good luck in finding your dog .

Bunch of scum, it may be worth putting something up on the keeper/ shooting side of things on this forum, some dogs do get left behind after being run. Let hancock know, he may get a call about the dog if it gets picked up as the dogs are traced to him. Realy do hope you get it back.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes works if you make the dog too hot to handle - put posters up everywhere, inform local vets etc. Also, VISIT local pounds, don't just ring, half the time they don't know what they've got so y

just been f****d about for the last couple hours,got an anonymous call telling me the bitch was on a gypsy site,even gave me the plot number one of the sites i went to on Friday,anyway i phoned old bill told them i was going up they said wait at the entrance and they will meet me ,so they turned up and went to the plot number,no sign of the bitch, cant f*****g believe it,exactly the same happened to bloke i know couple years ago fortunately for him the dogs were there so obviously i got my hopes up,f*****g mistake that was f*****g gutted now