chat room

Guest traceyg

another part of thl you have to pay for. careful mods greed fucks forums real quick

OR simply close it, saves all the hassle of dealing with braindead morons that spoil it for the majority, and stops people whining about having to be a donator to try and prevent the likes that abuse it ???

Makes NO difference either way to me.. One iota :big_boss:

come on do you really think its a bad idea to donate?? how many would be moaning at the fact that you cant get a decent convo on the go without some @rsehole coming in for a wind up.

just sit back and think about it :thumbs:

the only thing i can point out that i think would be wrong is that if you close it ... what do the people that have donated to use the chat and are decent folk get back if its closed ... because of the braindead morons that spoil it for the majority (as you put it)?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what if the trouble causers donate and get on chat ?

crap idea

another part of thl you have to pay for. careful mods greed fucks forums real quick

Was not going to say anything but i will. i joined thl a few years ago it was good not to much slagging not to many dickheeds i used to post abit now its gone down hill i hardly post why post tae get dickheeds slag yer post of. Why do i really want to donate to read idiots post yes i know it will stop them getting in chat why not make it you have to donate to get on the place full stop this is my opinon i will miss chat but understand why ian has done this i have other places i can talk to my friends

p.s i aint a tight scottish git :laugh:

Edited by scottishlass

another money racket..... :icon_eek: decent people are left with paying a fiver... :thumbdown:

Yes, DECENT people, I notice you haven't paid!

You were happy enough to try and use this site's shoutbox to promote your racist site the other day (irish only = racist)

Until I reported you that is ............. :whistling:

That's got to be the best ever though, someone with INLA in their name crying about rackets, at least Ian won't kidnap your family if you don't pay :censored:

:bye:

The famine is over!

i have been in chat for a few years now it was good at first but its far too strict now if you even txt talk your booted if people want to talk in pm why not do it on msn i think too many chiefs and not enough indians in there its maybe best its shut down folks getting booted far too easy i hardly go in now as you say anything out of line its your getting booted i know its ians site but i think he needs to look at the mods more also rather as the people in there folk want to go in and have fun not hassle the way they used to before all these daft rules there was never a problem till the power went to folks head no names though :thumbs:

It's a bloody fiver for a whole year ffs!!! I don't go on chat very often but when i do it's a handy place to have a good conversation with folk you can't elsewhere, like people who live like 100 miles away from me and more and it's cheaper than a phone call lol! Let the messers carry on, money they're wasting themselves being tits as they obviously have nothing better to do...

Right guys to stop the banned members and the trouble causers chat will only be accessible to donators only

surely banned members can just re join and donate and also who is to say that donators aint trouble causers :doh:

I give up scent... I totally do :doh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

each time they do scent they loose their fiver :victory:

can I be a mod if there's a wage :kiss: :laugh:

i know pal but their is ass holes on here that could care less about loosin a few fivers to sart trouble.A few of them make enough money on here every week selling stuff so a few fivers aint a hell of a lot to them.If it works then it will be worth it i suppose ,i dont use the chat very often so it wont affect me but i do feel for the genuine lads and lasses that use it regularly

Edited by scent

Right guys to stop the banned members and the trouble causers chat will only be accessible to donators only

surely banned members can just re join and donate and also who is to say that donators aint trouble causers :doh:

i know pal but their is ass holes on here that could care less about loosin a few fivers to sart trouble.A few of them make enough money on here every week Selling Stuff so a few fivers aint a hell of a lot to them.If it works then it will be worth it i suppose ,i dont use the chat very often so it wont affect me but i do feel for the genuine lads and lasses that use it regularly

Hahaahahahaaaaaa.......................... :whistling:

i know pal but their is ass holes on here that could care less about loosin a few fivers to sart trouble.A few of them make enough money on here every week Selling Stuff so a few fivers aint a hell of a lot to them.If it works then it will be worth it i suppose ,i dont use the chat very often so it wont affect me but i do feel for the genuine lads and lasses that use it regularly

:laugh: I'll go stand over here out the way :laugh:

I use chat regular and to be honest it's a good laugh most hunting talk in chat goes on in private and the live board is full of us clowns, clowning around :laugh:

Keep the chat I'm already a donator so no arsed if it changes but maybe some of the longer term users should get a free pass at least for the first 12 months :thumbs:

Hahaahahahaaaaaa.......................... :whistling:

:icon_eek:

i think its better to donate theres been so much shit with newbies coming on chat and some of the other trouble makers theres really no need for people to slag each other of if you dont like someone then dont reply to there posts or give out persnal things £5 ffs is nothing ive met and made many frends on here and its nice to have some support if you need to now anything well done ian for doing this atb mlb

to all those who say they would pay if they had paypal will it took me less than 5mins to set it up lastnight so if i can do so could other as im crap on the comp imo

no bank tho :thumbdown:

No excuse lol

You can set a paypal account now with a prepaid credit card, you don't need a bank account to get one of those, no credit checks either.