chat room

Guest traceyg

A few of them make enough money on here every week selling stuff so a few fivers aint a hell of a lot to them.

Glad to hear someone is doing well.

All I seem to get is 90% messers from here these days, that ask loads of questions then you never hear from them again when it comes down to actually paying ............

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what if the trouble causers donate and get on chat ?

crap idea

another part of thl you have to pay for. careful mods greed fucks forums real quick

A few of them make enough money on here every week selling stuff so a few fivers aint a hell of a lot to them.

All I seem to get is 90% messers from here these days, that ask loads of questions then you never hear from them again when it comes down to actually paying ............

will you just pay it for me,cheers in advance :thumbs::whistling:

thats a pity ,iv your terrier couples amd leads and theres nowt wrong them ,good quality

thats a pity ,iv your terrier couples amd leads and theres nowt wrong them ,good quality

the one i had of him is still lookin like new,carnt see me havin to by a new one again :thumbs:

And all these fivers will be going to a charity will they??

or lining someones pocket??

Have you any idea how much this site costs Ian to run?It's not cheap.

The donator thing is not about the cash, its about ensuring that people cannot just come on chat to balls it up under a myriad of alias's.....

Besides,,,,i cannot believe anyone is moaning about a bloody fiver for a whole year!! look at the cost of buying a magazine for 12 months! :blink::icon_eek:

The donator thing is not about the cash, its about ensuring that people cannot just come on chat to balls it up under a myriad of alias's.....

Besides,,,,i cannot believe anyone is moaning about a bloody fiver for a whole year!! look at the cost of buying a magazine for 12 months! :blink::icon_eek:

How much is Asian Babes these days?

How much is Asian Babes these days?

£35 for the year . lol

am only yankin your chain mate if i had pay pall id donate :whistling:

Theres already too much chain yanking going on with this forum to start with, some members are gullible and take in what others say...

im not really arsed to be honest i never really go on i just think theres alot more options and alot better ones than just get people to pay fiver ....it solves fkall really :thumbs:

Well if you don't go on its nothing to do with you then.

This is brought about 100% by those Tits who like to cause trouble. This way they will either keep having to set up paypal as their paypal details will be null and void on the forum.

Don't blame us for looking at a solution, blame the trouble causers.

am only yankin your chain mate if i had pay pall id donate :whistling:

Theres already too much chain yanking going on with this forum to start with, some members are gullible and take in what others say...

im not really arsed to be honest i never really go on i just think theres alot more options and alot better ones than just get people to pay fiver ....it solves fkall really :thumbs:

Well if you don't go on its nothing to do with you then.

This is brought about 100% by those Tits who like to cause trouble. This way they will either keep having to set up paypal as their paypal details will be null and void on the forum.

Don't blame us for looking at a solution, blame the trouble causers.

how much do mods donate out of interest????? im sorting mine out now through c/g cheers for that c/g i owe you :thumbs:

Edited by stewie

There are a fair few people who scan these sites just to wind members up. They are everywhere, and it's very easy to get caught up in the "Idiot Circle" and join in and look just as silly as them.

£5 as we all know is a small amount of money, but a hell of a lot of money to idiots. I think the price should be higher, infact everyone should pay to go on these specialized sites.

It will sure sort out the numpties form the serious members who contribute and are willing to help other members and not attack them to look clever.

There are a fair few people who scan these sites just to wind members up. They are everywhere, and it's very easy to get caught up in the "Idiot Circle" and join in and look just as silly as them.

£5 as we all know is a small amount of money, but a hell of a lot of money to idiots. I think the price should be higher, infact everyone should pay to go on these specialized sites.

It will sure sort out the numpties form the serious members who contribute and are willing to help other members and not attack them to look clever.

well said :thumbs:

well said :thumbs: