Your ideal woman!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i already have her its the wife as i dont drive she takes me everywhere i want go way dogs ,dont bother when am drunk and she keeps a real clean house and after 19 years i still love her cant get better

It's so nice to read things like that - good that some of you appreciate your wives and proud to say you love 'em :wub:

Been with my other half over 20 years now... it seems longer :laugh:

If she a real lady ,with woman hormone is good. :boogie: mus be able to laff, cry, cook,hunt, love chilren & is man bes friend,Like pussy cat, gentle lovin, until upset, than change to Tiger. Good looks is bonus also . :thumbs: If woman like man who drink, smoke, swear, fight..... :icon_eek: :sick: :bye:

Edited by clint

If she a real lady ,with woman hormone is good. :boogie: mus be able to laff, cry, cook,hunt, love chilren & is man bes friend,Like pussy cat, gentle lovin, until family upset, than change to Tiger. Good looks is bonus also . :thumbs: If woman like man who drink, smoke, swear, fight..... :icon_eek: :sick: :bye:

:thumbs: Spot on mate.

my ideal woman, is my wife, proper yorkshiremans farmer daughter, she moved down south 15yrs ago, and I met her 7yrs ago, puts up with all the dead animals being took through the house, loves the ferts and all dogs, cooks out of this world stuff, likes scrumping apples/fruits as much as me,likes growing our own veg, and making rabbit burgers,lol

and best of all, she's sex on legs and rides a motorbike :D

oh, and puts up with me big time.,..

Guest little lurcher

so good to see some real men on here , not afraid of saying they love their wives/partners , well done and congratulations on the length of your relationships , many of the youngsters could take note , you dont get that by being a fly by night !! like everything else good in life , it take hard work and commitment

my ideal woman, is my wife, proper yorkshiremans farmer daughter, she moved down south 15yrs ago, and I met her 7yrs ago, puts up with all the dead animals being took through the house, loves the ferts and all dogs, cooks out of this world stuff, likes scrumping apples/fruits as much as me,likes growing our own veg, and making rabbit burgers,lol

sound like you have a dream. :laugh::thumbs:

even your macarbre collection of skulls stubby :laugh: