Dating/singles section

Well iv been silent long enough! Lol! I think a singles/ dating section would be a good idea myself. Wouldnt it be great to find someone who doesnt run a mile when it comes to the "what do you do for a hobby" part of the conversation and you tell um that you take your dogs and ferrets out and execute fluffy bunnikins?! As for wilf etc slating hollie, you f*****g cretinous little retards! If shes not your cup of tea keep your f*****g mouths shut! Would you be so rude face to face? Like f**k you would so why do it hiding behind your keyboard?! Hunter.harley you look good to me hunni! :) Borat mate, theyre just jealous. Take it as compliments. With regards to myself? Im 36 years old, live in hampshire, own 3 lurchers, 2 terriers and 4 ferrets and work the lot of um whenever i can. Im single, im genuine and if ya wanna know more pm me! :)
Easy tiger!You won't get any PM's without a photo.

Ok shepp me little sweetypie! Lol!

dfdfdfg.bmp

post-53485-047408400 1285275593_thumb.jpg

Edited by DogMagic

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f*****g hell.....no wonder your having a few problems, your a bit of a howler

Hunting is not for women they’ve joined a baking forum and rightly so 

Just done at a time when you could have a laugh on here bud,shame it ain't the same any more to be honest..

Posted Images

Well iv been silent long enough! Lol! I think a singles/ dating section would be a good idea myself. Wouldnt it be great to find someone who doesnt run a mile when it comes to the "what do you do for a hobby" part of the conversation and you tell um that you take your dogs and ferrets out and execute fluffy bunnikins?! As for wilf etc slating hollie, you f*****g cretinous little retards! If shes not your cup of tea keep your f*****g mouths shut! Would you be so rude face to face? Like f**k you would so why do it hiding behind your keyboard?! Hunter.harley you look good to me hunni! :) Borat mate, theyre just jealous. Take it as compliments. With regards to myself? Im 36 years old, live in hampshire, own 3 lurchers, 2 terriers and 4 ferrets and work the lot of um whenever i can. Im single, im genuine and if ya wanna know more pm me! :)

I'm just guessing............. but that ain't the best photo of you........... :tongue2:

f*****g hell.....no wonder your having a few problems, your a bit of a howler :laugh:

You sound like a right "little prick " what does WILF stand for willie is little fella :whistling: .

Take no notice of him Hollie .

WILF is a faggot.... why waste your time on him.... Its a true fact that some people have that low a self esteem they need to bring others down to make themself look good...... WILF fits that description.

I'm just guessing............. but that ain't the best photo of you........... :tongue2:

Of course it is! Lol! To be honest i take more pics of my dogs then i do of myself so i dont have many of me. Need someone to hold the camara (phone! Lol!) and thats usually me. :(

Of course it is! Lol! To be honest i take more pics of my dogs then i do of myself so i dont have many of me. Need someone to hold the camara (phone! Lol!) and thats usually me. :(

Your a brave man for doing it anyhow.... braver than most on here.... :thumbs:

Your a brave man for doing it anyhow.... braver than most on here.... :thumbs:

Whats the worse that can happen? Il be at a game fair one day and wilfred the freak will tap me on the shoulder and grunt "oi, you called me a retard". Well scary eh?! Lol!