Dating/singles section

That's where you're wrong Labby .... got myself a real man, don't need one of those! :thumbs:

I'll believe you.... :tongue2:, better off without 1 anyway, they can chip your teeth....... :whistling:

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f*****g hell.....no wonder your having a few problems, your a bit of a howler

Hunting is not for women they’ve joined a baking forum and rightly so 

Just done at a time when you could have a laugh on here bud,shame it ain't the same any more to be honest..

Posted Images

Thought the same thing myself; sure Mr Keswick will be inundated now with pm's from the females on here who are looking for love :laugh:

I bloody wish!

Ive been sat here waiting for the enquiries to arrive, i even had a notepad and a pen ready to note down details, but nout! :laugh:

if i was single id send you a PM! ;)

What a suprise....... :whistling::tongue2:

Thought the same thing myself; sure Mr Keswick will be inundated now with pm's from the females on here who are looking for love :laugh:

I bloody wish!

Ive been sat here waiting for the enquiries to arrive, i even had a notepad and a pen ready to note down details, but nout! :laugh:

:angel: I dont know what you mean :whistling:

I bloody wish!

I'm afraid its way to late to play little miss innocent.......... :tongue2:

I bloody wish!

I'm afraid its way to late to play little miss innocent.......... :tongue2:

thats a terrible thing to say....... im a good little wife! :laugh:

Guest little lurcher

thanks kev i love my hunting but no one on here will ever bring me down thats for sure becouse its all internet bullie bull shitters that couse the shit but all us lady hunters just rise above and hold your head high and just laugh couse that hurts them the most and then there start on some one else lol lol lol lol all the way

well said ann!!!!!!!

half the lads on here dont do as much dog graft as us ladies!!!

Blimey.. The ladies ( or should I'd rather use the term females ? :whistling: ) on this Forum seem to jump on the defensive dont they ?

its a dog eat dog world on this forum +

theres certain members here that hate it that women hunt, they appear to view it as an intrusion into their little world and are particularly aggressive towards female members on here as a result.....

must be small penis syndrome

the majority of lads on here are gents however.

Most of the female hunters that i have met have really known their stuff and have been far better company than many of the men. For starters they don't seem to be weighed down with that 'wanna be hard man' bullshit carried by so many male hunters. They are also not constantly trying to assert that they have a bigger penis through the numbers they catch etc. Big up the women!

Most of the female hunters that i have met have really known their stuff and have been far better company than many of the men. For starters they don't seem to be weighed down with that 'wanna be hard man' bullshit carried by so many male hunters. They are also not constantly trying to assert that they have a bigger penis

:icon_eek:

thai-ladyboy-noon.jpg

Most of the female hunters that i have met have really known their stuff and have been far better company than many of the men. For starters they don't seem to be weighed down with that 'wanna be hard man' bullshit carried by so many male hunters. They are also not constantly trying to assert that they have a bigger penis

thai-ladyboy-noon.jpg

:tongue4:

thai-ladyboy-noon.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Thailand. . . . . . land of milk, honey and compromising situations.

thai-ladyboy-noon.jpg

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Thailand. . . . . . land of milk, honey and compromising situations.

:11: :11: :11:

thai-ladyboy-noon.jpg

and whats done there stays there,nobody has to no :thumbs: