burn the koran

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

go and fight a war for oil? I respect those in the army n wish they would get more from others. Thing is you come back and the terrorists earn more by claiming benefits than your wage. Not only that b

Burn a lorry load, and chuck some spuds on the fire, a few beers, some firworks, it could be a really good night, perhaps it could become an annual event, or even make it a permenent bank holiday

its the fecking lunatics that believe in it that want burning

It's easy to say 'why back down, who gives a f**k, we give in too much' when your safely tucked up at home in front of your P.C. far away from any flying bullets. I bet if you asked the guys out there they would be like 'O yer. . .. . . cheers. . . . .. thanks for making our lives more difficult'. What's the point in burning it. . . . . .what does it really achieve, it's just childish. Yes islamic extremists are bad and many take things from the Koran and twist them to excuse evil deeds, but same goes with the bible and any other dogmatic religious literature. And as for. . . .. 'well they burn flags so we should burn the koran'. . . . .. . well they do a lot of stuff that you guys hate and think is evil and the hallmark of a base society and feel that you are part of a superior group. . . . . .. . and then you advocate doing similar things because they do it. . . . . .is that not contradictory.

It's easy to say 'why back down, who gives a f**k, we give in too much' when your safely tucked up at home in front of your P.C. far away from any flying bullets. I bet if you asked the guys out there they would be like 'O yer. . .. . . cheers. . . . .. thanks for making our lives more difficult'. What's the point in burning it. . . . . .what does it really achieve, it's just childish. Yes islamic extremists are bad and many take things from the Koran and twist them to excuse evil deeds, but same goes with the bible and any other dogmatic religious literature. And as for. . . .. 'well they burn flags so we should burn the koran'. . . . .. . well they do a lot of stuff that you guys hate and think is evil and the hallmark of a base society and feel that you are part of a superior group. . . . . .. . and then you advocate doing similar things because they do it. . . . . .is that not contradictory.

I think the saying is "Two wrongs don't make a right"

burning the book is just pathetic and dont see why its got so much attention?

My other question is why dont people who have lost loved ones go and do something, not to muslims but terrorists? Infact even decent muslims should because they bring such bad attention to the faith.

No good locking terrorists up and expecting em to change and wasting tax payers money feeding em imo. Its not hard to know who are the crazy hate preaching scum, can see a few on youtube.

Don't particularly care if he burns books or not. As for the offense it causes, if non muslims stopped doing everything that offends muslims we wouldn't be allowed to draw cartoons or write novels. Must say it made me laugh when the American general said burning the Qur'an would provoke the taliban :icon_eek: Because of course they were perfectly calm before an American pastor threatened to burn their holy book.

• Like 1

dont make me laugh but saddens me the amount of people who moan about these terrorists but do sod all about it other than moan from behind a pc screen...dont mean lets all go join the army n fight for our robbing goverment...but surely non muslims and muslims can say enough is enough of giving these terrorist scum media coverage and actually go do something?

Ive no problems with muslims just extreme views as i cant see no solution but killing em...saying this probally makes me an anti or racist but id like to think most people share my view

go and fight a war for oil? I respect those in the army n wish they would get more from others. Thing is you come back and the terrorists earn more by claiming benefits than your wage. Not only that but im not fussed about terrorists abroad if they want to kill each other sure its sad but not my problem or englands...weve got plenty of our own which the money funding the war could sort out. I have a problem with those in our country wanting us to change to suit them and attempting to force their views onto others.

• Like 3

you cant seperate muslim extremism and christian extremism. both have caused wars and both go against the teachings of the bible and koran. we've had our own problems in ireland with religious extemists, the church here commited horrific abuses against the poor mostly all in gods name.

muslim extremism has its roots in arab oppression, arabs being oppressed by imperial countries like america britain and israel.

western imperial governments are simply reaping what they've sowed in the mid east since colonial times and since they carved up palistine to ease their guilt of the holocaust.

if you want muslims to stop hating you then stop invading their countries, quite simple really.

pakistan only exists cos of your failed empire in india.....list goes on and on....

You say that like it's our fault :nono: .