whats your biggest bag in one night

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no mate but it was a deeo chested blue dog 25tts some dog on big game aswell fair play to minshaw

i cant see anydog do 14hares in one night if i could witness that with my own to eyes hes £100.00 richer, and the answer was no hence walter mitty or maybe his first cousin

It really depends on where you live doesn't it. Big numbers are nice, but sometimes there just aren't enough rabbits, hare, fox etc. Which night is better, a night where you run 60 rabbits and take 30

Posted Images

300 rabbits 72 hares 15 goats and a race horse and a good course on a hippo lol thought i would get it in before sombody else did :yes: iv had 20'30's on rabbits and a few other things on the same night. i think it depends on were you hunt and the weather and lay of the land some poeple will never get the chance to get big bag's deu to the fact that there isnt enough game or its just poxy running :sick: but there dogs are probly more than capible but havnt had chance but any night out [bANNED TEXT] the dogs is a good night for me :toast:

Some of the best nights i've had out are nothing to do with numbers caught, but if you get into a good area with a good bunch of lads with bunnies everywhere, the craic is mighty, and the dogs just seem to preform and the numbers stack up,,thats when the banter starts bout numbers , apart from that , i would never go out to catch numbers,,

• Like 1

Some of the best nights i've had out are nothing to do with numbers caught, but if you get into a good area with a good bunch of lads with bunnies everywhere, the craic is mighty, and the dogs just seem to preform and the numbers stack up,,thats when the banter starts bout numbers , apart from that , i would never go out to catch numbers,,

im same way but its just me and the dog, happy to have a bit of sport and fill the pot for me + the dogs

best bit is seeing the dog doing what it was born to do + loving it