Bugger banning burkas, how about this

Aye your a big brave boy coming in here under an alias and shouting your gob off......

So what are you trying to say, should I be careful how I talk to you?

Are you not in here under an alias shouting your mouth off about other members? :yes:

I only have your word for it these things are going on...Bawbag!

Exactly because you haven't got a clue what you're talking about :nono: and just think it's cool to ride the liberal band wagon on here when ever the subject on Religion/Race/Immigration is brought up.

You're tucked up nice and cosy away from it all so how would you really know ey.

You're an eejit man :duh: .

I'll take that as a compliment coming from a halfwit

:rofl:

You're begining to sound more and more defeated now you're resorting to a single line of name calling.

No matter who you think you are, or what you think of the majority of the people you're selling out on, you will not change our opinion on this subject. The only people that can do that is the Muslim's themselves by making the effort to be a part of this country rather than just being here for as long as this country is of any use too them.

• Like 2

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You may wish to cast your mind back a bit to a previous topic my friend when there was a guy living in a street with predominantly muslim neighbours and he said that during the muslim riots in england

Personaly I think we should all back this part of the muslim culture .......BUT BAN THE FU*KERS CUTTING IT OPEN AGAIN...

You're begining to sound more and more defeated now you're resorting to a single line of name calling.   No matter who you think you are, or what you think of the majority of the people you're selli

BUYCOT ALL MUSLIM BUSINESSES :thumbs: GOOD CLIP ATTACK FELL TERRIER :thumbs:

Everyone should find out the truth, this highlights just a little of just why Islam should not be tolerated in this country.

why because your a facist?

Facist? Nah a realist and a sceptic when it comes to the sincerity of Islam and it's place in the Western world.

Even if I was a facist/racist/bigot or what ever else you wanna call a man that doesn't share the same view as you do, it is completely irrelevant to what I'm pointing out here!

Watch the video, it's highlighting just three things about Islam that will not sit well with ANY none Muslim, no matter how limp wristed and far left a person is.

• Like 1

To be honest i would rather be a facist,nazi,racist or bigot rather than a f****n traitor to my own people,if you arent a muslim c**t that is,i have doubts.

very true words :thumbs: :thumbs:

Exactly because you haven't got a clue what you're talking about :nono: and just think it's cool to ride the liberal band wagon on here when ever the subject on Religion/Race/Immigration is brought up.

You're tucked up nice and cosy away from it all so how would you really know

You're an eejit man :duh:

I'll take that as a compliment coming from a halfwit

:rofl:

You're begining to sound more and more defeated now you're resorting to a single line of name calling.

No matter who you think you are, or what you think of the majority of the people you're selling out

on, you will not change our opinion on this subject. The only people that can do that is the Muslim's

themselves by making the effort to be a part of this country rather than just being here for as long as

this country is of any use too them.

Not only are you thick but deluded as well. You don't speak for the majority...having 5or 6 folk in here agreeing with you does not constitute a majority thicko. I have no interest in trying to change anybodys mind on this subject. Inteligent people will make their own minds up. And the only reason I'm coming down to your level is your to stupid to be reasonable.

5 or 6 i tink you will find its a tad more than that on here.also i agree thl isnt the maj but your libearal way of thinking isnt the maj either.your a troll who looks for these threads to stir the shit.even your anti racist thread you posted was seen for what it was a ploy to cause another argument and was duly taken down.

5 or 6 i tink you will find its a tad more than that on here.also i agree thl isnt the maj but your libearal way of thinking isnt the maj either.your a troll who looks for these threads to stir the shit.even your anti racist thread you posted was seen for what it was a ploy to cause another argument and was duly taken down.

Ha ha! Where you been spotplunker...did your medication run out.

Ha ha! Where you been spotplunker...did your medication run out.

very droll.i see you conviently glossed over another point.

To be honest i would rather be a facist,nazi,racist or bigot rather than a f****n traitor to my own people,if you arent a muslim c**t that is,i have doubts.

very true words :thumbs: :thumbs:

who are your own people ? Are we not all brothers and sisters in the eyes of the lord :angel:

so you do not hold with nationalism :hmm: why have a flag below

your name , still waiting for you analogy on the use of the a bomb

in WW2 :hmm:

Not only are you thick but deluded as well. You don't speak for the majority...having 5or 6 folk in here agreeing with you does not constitute a majority thicko. I have no interest in trying to change anybodys mind on this subject. Inteligent people will make their own minds up. And the only reason I'm coming down to your level is your to stupid to be reasonable.

:o Ahhh mate no trouble, I didn't realise I was talking to a genius!!! :notworthy:

You're the greatest most amazing homosexual since Kenny Everett. We truly are not worthy of your presence, you're amazing :friends: .

PS. When you are talking about intelligence it'd be a good idea to have your spell checker rigged up and ready to correct any spelling mistakes, as Inteligent is actually spelt Intelligent you f*cking buffoon! :duh::feck: