summer hunting

Guest fence_hopper

I no lads who get hassle off there mardy as f**k missis for going out with the dogs all the time and have packed up or cut right down to keep the stupid Bitch happy! f**k that lol if you can get a woman into lurchers your on a winner think about it! The kids will be brought up taking dogs out all the time while your grafting at work and you know your dogs will walked, fed and cleaned out when you get home so after a hard day its one less job to do! ANYBODY Who says they wouldnt want a missis who hunts and that hunting is just for men must be a homo or have a little willy thats aint getting much use so shout there mouth off on here to make themselves feel more of a man as in reality there missis wont let them out after if it gets dark!!

Stewie you're really full of shit aren't you? Just because lads get enough of their wives at home & wouldn't want to take them lamping they're gay? Sounds like you're really getting desperate for a woman, will one of the skanks FFS let this young lad have his leg over? :o

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont care what anyone says you got to do a bit through summer keep the dogs ticking over ....my dogs are hyper if they arnt doing what they are bred for ...if any of you lads who keep running dogs say

It must be different down south than up here. It would be pretty difficult to lamp in grass or crops up to your knees. I would imagine that a farmer would be less than pleased with someone skipping

give the quarry that gave you so much sport a rest in the summer,ok a few here and thier whilst excersising yes,how can a dog get on in the lamp with all those cracks in the ground,high corn,cows out,

Posted Images

How any of you get your hole is beyond me...

FTB

Are you that copper who was pulling women over & threatening them with arrests unless they performed sexual acts on you? :hmm:

i thought that was just chinese whispers going thru pm's on here, is there some truth in it then?

john you went from a decnt comment about riflemen which i agree with to somethin daft about women all i say is keep open mind as i got proved wrong i thought same as you before an nobodys back is up kido ave too try harder to draw me in atb

I no lads who get hassle off there mardy as f**k missis for going out with the dogs all the time and have packed up or cut right down to keep the stupid Bitch happy! f**k that lol if you can get a woman into lurchers your on a winner think about it! The kids will be brought up taking dogs out all the time while your grafting at work and you know your dogs will walked, fed and cleaned out when you get home so after a hard day its one less job to do! ANYBODY Who says they wouldnt want a missis who hunts and that hunting is just for men must be a homo or have a little willy thats aint getting much use so shout there mouth off on here to make themselves feel more of a man as in reality there missis wont let them out after if it gets dark!!

Mine gets up and feeds the dogs and cleans up after em. She doctors em a bit here and there when there sick but I'll be damned if I let her come out with me. :gunsmilie:

well said dan . i like your attitude much the same as mine .....women need to know there place :big_boss:

i started the other week, simply gotta other wise i loose all mu permission that i have worked hard for the last few years, as soon as the fields come down then am out, let the farmers see your doing abit and there happy, , to the lads with the excellent top class working dogs that only get let of there lead when the quarry is at top form, hats off to you boys, am sure you get a amazing season, plus my arm would be chewed off if i never kept them going abit thro the summer,

only a few more days and all the little tarts and trannies will stop moaning, men who want to be woman, woman who acts like man, lets hope thay dont breed ffs there will be a evolution over night and the rabbits will rule the roost wile the keybourd hunters will be worrying too much about other poeples shit to get anything done never mind tho it will give the little pooches a rest :thumbs:

well if were that much of tarts why even bother ancering to the post so if we are keybord hunters then wat does that make you for comeing out with shit yourselfs lol it amazses me lol lol

i cant believe your cheek woman , you should know better than to talk the better sex like that

:D:D;)

i started the other week, simply gotta other wise i loose all mu permission that i have worked hard for the last few years, as soon as the fields come down then am out, let the farmers see your doing abit and there happy, , to the lads with the excellent top class working dogs that only get let of there lead when the quarry is at top form, hats off to you boys, am sure you get a amazing season, plus my arm would be chewed off if i never kept them going abit thro the summer,

thank god for that some one back to the original topic AMEN :notworthy:

no more fun than exercising the terriers (without ferrets or guns)on land i don't ferret in the winter knowing that i have given the quarry a heads up on whats coming in the colder months although listening to the supermen on here with their 100lb+ super dogs (that must shit like a horse) its lions and tigers and bears oh!! my that they hunt so my futile effort doe'snt count for them. :tongue4: :yahoo::tongue2:

Edited by foxtrotloader