summer hunting

Guest fence_hopper

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont care what anyone says you got to do a bit through summer keep the dogs ticking over ....my dogs are hyper if they arnt doing what they are bred for ...if any of you lads who keep running dogs say

It must be different down south than up here. It would be pretty difficult to lamp in grass or crops up to your knees. I would imagine that a farmer would be less than pleased with someone skipping

give the quarry that gave you so much sport a rest in the summer,ok a few here and thier whilst excersising yes,how can a dog get on in the lamp with all those cracks in the ground,high corn,cows out,

Posted Images

Hmm tell me what "spazzy" spelling I used? The forum may be UK based but it doesn't mean you have to be English, Irish, Scottish or Welsh to post

and it's intermittent, not intermeten

color instead of colour as i used god you colonials show your ignoranced some times. :tongue2:

color instead of colour as i used god you colonials show your ignoranced some times. :tongue2:

Show me what word I "misspelled" as far as you are concerned? None. You ASSUME I spell it color and not colour ...

So you are saying that you are out running pregnant and young quarry on hard ground or when it is in the 90's?

no secret look at me hounds anyone local will recognise them nothing to hide nothing bad said.unless saying what i feel is wrong

and if it's no secret, tell me who you are ... maybe I know you

Guest fence_hopper

dan , he will beat you with a sheep

wow that just brought the whole of wales crying to there knees, what a rip :blink::laugh:

Edited by fence_hopper

Show me what word I "misspelled" as far as you are concerned? None. You ASSUME I spell it color and not colour ...

So you are saying that you are out running pregnant and young quarry on hard ground or when it is in the 90's?

It's the 2010's now, the '90s are so passe !

Cheers.

no secret look at me hounds anyone local will recognise them nothing to hide nothing bad said.unless saying what i feel is wrong

are you welsh hiding behind your avatar if not you dont know me why do you want a fight!!!

Guest fence_hopper

It's the 2010's now, the '90s are so passe !

Cheers.

:rofl: bloody americano's :laugh:

Guest fence_hopper

are you welsh hiding behind your avatar if not you dont know me why do you want a fight!!!

:laugh::rofl: i was only telling yo all i gave a summer night ago and wasnt satified, but its gone from that to sexist war, to sleeeping with other peoples wifes and now american going to destroy wales :laugh: f****d up forum this :laugh:

Edited by fence_hopper

Oi - the pair of you calm down - you don't f*****g know each other and looks like you probably shouldn't meet or someone might get choke slammed. :blink: