summer hunting

Guest fence_hopper

All this stuff about handling a 100lb dog. . . . . surely if your dog is well trained etc you don't need to use your strength to man handle it?

Well according to the big men on this site you do!!

f**k that. It's what a whistle is for isn't it?

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont care what anyone says you got to do a bit through summer keep the dogs ticking over ....my dogs are hyper if they arnt doing what they are bred for ...if any of you lads who keep running dogs say

It must be different down south than up here. It would be pretty difficult to lamp in grass or crops up to your knees. I would imagine that a farmer would be less than pleased with someone skipping

give the quarry that gave you so much sport a rest in the summer,ok a few here and thier whilst excersising yes,how can a dog get on in the lamp with all those cracks in the ground,high corn,cows out,

Posted Images

dear dear someone really has got it in for the women hunters and i think you need to take a look at yourself boy my daughter copes well out in the field and does it really matter wat size the dog is so [bANNED TEXT] we go out on walks with mine and hers as a pack oh sorry were women we cant carry anything heavey get real you crazy fool lol lol shame theres better people out there than you in the hunting game that dont act the big man lol lol

All this stuff about handling a 100lb dog. . . . . surely if your dog is well trained etc you don't need to use your strength to man handle it?

or woman handle it! :thumbs: .as said above..who needs a 100ib dog.more to the point who wants to feed the fecker! :icon_eek:

sorry about the rant on woman hunters earlier its just my mum doesnt let me use the pc untill i feed the cats and clean out the litter tray.. so thats all done now sorry if i offended any one i meen there are some real hunters adding usefull info on this thread and i am realy scared now that i might meet one of you at some lurcher show and you will beet me up.. you will no who i am buy the scars on my dogs legs and belly from the barbed wire fences and the scars on his little face. from bieng out in the field and doing wat hes bred to do ..

but unlike you tits on here all your good for is talking a good dog and saying how sunner hunting is bad its a shame to do it. dump rats bet half of you on here aint even got a dog to catch a rabbit let alone a hare in the winter you tits, get over yer selves get the dogs out and go kill some shit i do all year round and even more in the winter as there are more fields for me to take my landy across side ways if its got fur on it run it, if it aint hit it with a spade the hunting life lol, the winging life you lot are worser than all the old woman at a jumble sale bickering about shit :thumbdown: nevr mind got to go kill some shit right now night' night' hunter worriors ha ha ha

Guest stewie

@Jimlampit you dont no how wrong you are i was out with collie/grey today and yesterday for a walk with all our dogs and hers are every bit as good as mine i cant wait to see her youngest two out properly in the season. Her jodie would be welcome in my kennel anyday infact she knows i would buy her 2mora but i got no chance of her selling her me. And as said a 100lb dog would be pointless on rabbits and rats but if it makes you feel big having a dog like that you carry on!

@Ideation can see your not that bad mate just took you wrong i guess!

@The hopper Ive told you im clean now lol but i was abit pissed when i read that at least you no ill stick up 4 u as your so small and ginger!!

@Corkyjohn your out of order no need 4 that hope you feel good picking on a young woman over the net!

@Simoman your missis defo knows her stuff mate you should be happy you found a good woman like her to share your passion with!

@mlb straight to the point as always i see lol! You tell em!

We all know pregnant and young animals deserve respect and to be left alone so leave them be in the warmer months. The summer 4 me has always been about enjoying the weather and getting pissed at barbecues in beer gardens! Plus im self employed so i work like f**k to earn as much as i can to tie me over in the season so i get out with the dogs alot more instead of working! Keep them fit and ticking over but no serious work let them recharge their batterys and enjoy the sunshine like we do there is plenty of time 4 proper works in late autum and winter!

@Jimlampit you dont no how wrong you are i was out with collie/grey today and yesterday for a walk with all our dogs and hers are every bit as good as mine i cant wait to see her youngest two out properly in the season. Her jodie would be welcome in my kennel anyday infact she knows i would buy her 2mora but i got no chance of her selling her me. And as said a 100lb dog would be pointless on rabbits and rats but if it makes you feel big having a dog like that you carry on!

@Ideation can see your not that bad mate just took you wrong i guess!

@The hopper Ive told you im clean now lol but i was abit pissed when i read that at least you no ill stick up 4 u as your so small and ginger!!

@Corkyjohn your out of order no need 4 that hope you feel good picking on a young woman over the net!

@Simoman your missis defo knows her stuff mate you should be happy you found a good woman like her to share your passion with!

@mlb straight to the point as always i see lol! You tell em!

We all know pregnant and young animals deserve respect and to be left alone so leave them be in the warmer months. The summer 4 me has always been about enjoying the weather and getting pissed at barbecues in beer gardens! Plus im self employed so i work like f**k to earn as much as i can to tie me over in the season so i get out with the dogs alot more instead of working! Keep them fit and ticking over but no serious work let them recharge their batterys and enjoy the sunshine like we do there is plenty of time 4 proper works in late autum and winter!

Well said stewie!! I couldn't have worded it better myself! At least there are still some decent non sexist, non macho wannabees men about, i bet the only reason these men don't like women and hunting in the same sentence is because they are scared that the 'inferior' sex may be just as good if not better than them, happens in all aspects of life.

What gives half of the right to tell people not to hunt in summer...are you special..have you got first dibs at quarry in winter...summer hunting has always happened and will continue to do so...get over it..theres worse things going on out there than this...atb stabba

absalutely. well said. :thumbs:

trouble hopper, you son are a 1st class trouble maker!!

oooowww oooowww :laugh: my feelings are so hurt :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i rest my case. :rolleyes:

honestly , summer hunting is great for my joints , i can hardly move during the winter thru a bike accident as a kid. i bet you lot run on stubble tho dont you (or doesnt that count lol)

one of the 'women' said what is the point of a 100lb dog for rabbits and rats , well what can i say ... you really are a bit blonde if you think that. should years of breeding be lost because labour say so ?

so women ..you keep doing your rats and rabbits and leave other stuff to MEN . im not saying rabbits and rats dont have there place but it is obviously only what you are capable of doing.

women know your limits :laugh:

:D:D

p.s. any of you ladies singles lol :kiss: ;);)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39qdhbkTko4&feature=related

Edited by chimp

Stewie sort yourself out, if you're really that desperate to lose your virginity can you not try dating or a prostitue instead of slavering on to the tarts on here. Or you & Mat Morgan could get together & help each other out - sounds like you'd make a good couple :whistling:

Women should defo know there place, they expect equal rights but also expect doors to be opened for them and a man to pick up the bill on a night out :whistling:

They would be classed as vermin if it wasnt for that furry thing (or shaved bald in some cases) what they have between there legs :boogie: A womens place is in the house preferably on her knees doing the cleaning or the other thing MOST are decent at in that position :laugh:

Edited by hound dog

Ok big man whatever you say! And have to say that really was one of the funniest replys Ive ever read on here wish i was as sharp witted as you

Tell the truth stewie you take it up the wrongen off mlb and cg with a big black strap on, your there bitch :laugh::laugh::laugh:

i love the idea of female hunters as long as they do as there told and dont give no cheek, and are willing to take one for the team if we get backed up and have to hide in a barn for a few hours i mean its only fair they have the all the equipment to make a good night int o a great night do a little hunting then get on the nest do some more hunting and get on the nest again..simple realy but if there a propper munter like i would imagine most woMAN hunters are i wouldnt want to poke there stinky holes with my enemy's todgers lol i mean they must smell cos they have no time to do washing cleaning or have a bath and i bet there houses are well dirty and hairs every imagine having a cup of tea off of one all skank in the bottom of the cup after drinking it and having to spew on there smelly carpet :censored: and as for being able to do what a bloke could do in the feild :feck: a big ol dog roling about with a biter got to make tracks quick step and bang there cought "mr officer i couldnt control my poochy woochy" :laugh: get there and be my new prison bitch you slaaaaaaaaag .. to all you cheeky hoes and wanna be men stop the lip and get the kettle on the children are hungry and the house is a mess will joes :feck:

got to admit that is some on the funniest stuff av heard in a long time :clapper: not that i agree mind

Ok big man whatever you say! And have to say that really was one of the funniest replys Ive ever read on here wish i was as sharp witted as you

Thanks alot Stewie, maybe the girls are right about you :wub: