Rabbits.

WOMEN! Dont they just expect to much :D

Yeah but some make good willy warmers and ear muffs :angel: but not with fishnets on, they tend to chaffe :thumbdown:

Sorry, lack of sleep again :whistling:

Phantom

Think we should all have a swally of the russian beer mate :D Even with suspenders :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now then you airgunners, had the Mrs moaning the other day about the state of the garden, how can you love the country side and not look after your garden, dandelions are part of the countryside my de

Cheers mate, but I'm sure Cameleon told me you were under the thumb too

Doing the grass bank next time if the wind is in the right direction, should be good numbers from it

hi ya stealthy

great write up matey and fantastic pictures plus wow what some cracking rabbits you have great shooting pal and an SP for ya too buddy :thumbs::clapper:

shay

Cheers mate, the rabbits here are all full growns, did'nt see any small ones, cheers for the point :thumbs:

Excellent going. Dont you love new permissions? I always get good results the first time out, but they soon tend to learn and future outtings never seem as productive!

Still the owner should be happy there, with that size of a bag!

Hiya Stealthy.

What a brilliant read, excellent mate, enjoyed that :D

Some nice shooting there , nice bag and pictures buddy.

Bet the chap was glad you stopped by that day.

Have a Slut mate :thumbs:

ATB.

Bill.

I think he is quite chuffed we met, he says the rabbits dig up the grass, and when the wind blows the soil gets blown all over the folk picknicking, so once the rabbit numbers have dwindeled he is going to put up rabbit proof fencing, then I will ferret it in the Winter to keep the numbers down, but at the minute its free icecream and whacking, jobs a good'un:D

Excellent going. Dont you love new permissions? I always get good results the first time out, but they soon tend to learn and future outtings never seem as productive!

Still the owner should be happy there, with that size of a bag!

The owner is well happy, he said he would be happy if he only saw one rabbit a year, his wish is hopefully my comand :D