the countrymans weekly

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i`ve had lurchers for 27 years and the most i`ve ever paid for a dog was 50 quid, so who ever pays 850 for one is off there head,

That comment sums up whats going wrong with the lurcher scene ! Outside , ive two young dogs , one is a bitch out of Mr Poachs , black dogs , take a look at the parents faces and see if they are crap

The ad reflects the mentality of the magazine, its for easy influenced people with little or no experience in the field,

Posted Images

i`ve had lurchers for 27 years and the most i`ve ever paid for a dog was 50 quid, so who ever pays 850 for one is off there head,

so youve only ever bought cheep, craply bred dogs then. when did you last buy one 1985 or something.

cnt belive there pups for sale in there £850 dam greyhound sire bull mastiff x rottweiller

Based on the premise that " there's a sucker born every minute " I can believe it.

bet they sell like hot cakes ha ha.

so youve only ever bought cheep, craply bred dogs then. when did you last buy one 1985 or something.

That comment sums up whats going wrong with the lurcher scene ! Outside , ive two young dogs , one is a bitch out of Mr Poachs , black dogs , take a look at the parents faces and see if they are crap - i paid nothing for her as he knew she would be looked after and worked well . The other is brother to Taffybulls red dog , both parents tested to the max, - i paid for the jabs ! Years ago lads bred pups for themselves and pups were free to mates ,it still goes on amongst the right lads , thats why the best dogs are never for sale , let the mugs pay the silly prices for crap .

• Like 1