worst injury when out lamping

hi all fort i would put this post up see what injurys you guys have done when out lamping...here is one of mine. well was out with dogs for bout a hour or 2 when i come to a wooden fence with barbwire on top i put dogs under fence.at this time i hade battery and few rabbits in my bag as i went to jump the fence i sliped and got my leg cort on the wire up side down a mate of mine tryed pulling me off but i new the barbs where in my leg 5mins past and finely i got my self off i rolled up my trouser leg to see a gash bout 7inch long and bout 1/2inch wide pissing out with blood and it dint half f*****g hurt people so i hade to take one of my socks of and rap it round it till i got ome bout 1/2 hour later and now there is a nice scar to see every day lol lets here a few of yours atb :thumbs:

Edited by minzy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

years ago we was running some terriers down some old train lines ,i was walking backwards and didnt see a big man hole with no cover on about 10 ft deep covered with brambles ,i fell backwards down th

hi all fort i would put this post up see what injurys you guys have done when out lamping...here is one of mine. well was out with dogs for bout a hour or when i come to a wooden fence with barbwire on top i put dogs under fence.at this time i hade battery and few rabbits in my bag as i went to jump the fence i sliped and got my leg cort on the wire up side down a mate of mine tryed pulling me off but i new the barbs where in my leg 5mins past and finely i got my self off i rolled up my trouser leg to see a gash bout 7inch long and bout 1/2inch wide pissing out with blood and it dint half f*****g hurt people so i hade to take one of my socks of and rap it round it till i got ome bout 1/2 hour later and now there is a nice scar to see every day lol lets here a few of yours atb :thumbs:

is that what you get upto when lamping? :whistling:

I knew a lad years ago that jumped a barbed wire fence to escape the keepers and, well let's just say he left a bit behind and his voice is a little higher than it was :sick:

OTC

lol thats gota hurt

hi all fort i would put this post up see what injurys you guys have done when out lamping...here is one of mine. well was out with dogs for bout a hour or when i come to a wooden fence with barbwire on top i put dogs under fence.at this time i hade battery and few rabbits in my bag as i went to jump the fence i sliped and got my leg cort on the wire up side down a mate of mine tryed pulling me off but i new the barbs where in my leg 5mins past and finely i got my self off i rolled up my trouser leg to see a gash bout 7inch long and bout 1/2inch wide pissing out with blood and it dint half f*****g hurt people so i hade to take one of my socks of and rap it round it till i got ome bout 1/2 hour later and now there is a nice scar to see every day lol lets here a few of yours atb :thumbs:

not all the time if i can help it muka aint you ever had a injury when out if not your very lucky :clapper:

not all the time if i can help it muka aint you ever had a injury when out if not your very lucky :clapper:

:thumbs:

best one I saw was my dads mate bought "the best long dog money can buy blah blah blah"(you know the type of fella) anyway we were working an area we werent ment to be and were walking single file, i got to the fence first saw the big 2 foot square sign saying ELECTRIC FENCE DO NOT TOUCH! so I gingerly hopped over as did my old fella and this fella put one leg over and grab hold of the top strand! so this electric fence was zapping his balls when this dopey juke jump on with him bounced off yelped and ran off! me and the old fella were falling over the floor laughing, he found the dog the next day none the worse for wear.

Nothing as bad as whats already been said, but I sprained my ankle when out lamping with the air rifle (really badly btw) my pal had to help me back to the car. I went easy on my ankle until it was good again, but the 1st time back out I sprained it again in a ploughed field :wallbash::wallbash:

Kyle

I GOT CAUGHT BY A GROUP OF TANZANIAN GAME KEEPERS WHILE POACHING FOR PINK RHINOS, :icon_eek: THEY RAPED THE LIFE OUT OF ME AND PUT A PIOSONOUS FROG IN MY MOUTH,AND IVE NEVER BEEN THE SAME SINCE :blink::blink::blink:

you seem like the type that likes to get bumed the way you put that in caps lock haha :tongue2:

Edited by minzy

I GOT CAUGHT BY A GROUP OF TANZANIAN GAME KEEPERS WHILE POACHING FOR PINK RHINOS, :icon_eek: THEY RAPED THE LIFE OUT OF ME AND PUT A PIOSONOUS FROG IN MY MOUTH,AND IVE NEVER BEEN THE SAME SINCE :blink::blink::blink:

you seem like the type that likes to get bumed the way you put that in caps lock haha :tongue2:

He does :yes:

i once stood on a plank of wood with two nails in it side by side,one of the tops of the nails was bent at a right angle. my reaction was to lift my foot up fast and the wood span round and so did the nails in my foot so i couldent get them back out my foot. my brother had to stamp on the plank to get them out of me :cry: :sick: that hurt!! my foot balooned and was in hospital. walked funny for a few months.

i once stood on a plank of wood with two nails in it side by side,one of the tops of the nails was bent at a right angle. my reaction was to lift my foot up fast and the wood span round and so did the nails in my foot so i couldent get them back out my foot. my brother had to stamp on the plank to get them out of me :cry: :sick: that hurt!! my foot balooned and was in hospital. walked funny for a few months.

That must have hurt :blink:

I tried to stamp on a spider in a mates garden when I was younger, it was on an old plank of wood, I hadnt seen the nail sticking up next to the spider :icon_eek::cry:

Kyle