F.A.O downsouth

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

reading through this it seems that the people defending billy are the ones with his offspring and none of them have said they have seen the dog work. of the ones that have seen him work all have said

Downsouth..i seen billy and he was no young dog,a well seasoned experienced dog according to his owner(he was shit to say the least ).you used him as you used that shaver dog who again was a dog that

Yo Yo not worth kennel space

Posted Images

he s looking well brog lad :thumbs:

cheers mate :thumbs:

thats got to be a steve ellis bred pup???

do you know steve ellis? Ive got a dog he bred a worldbeater.

YES I KNOW HIM, HAD STUFF OUT OF HIS SNAPPER DOG THAT WAS :thumbdown::thumbdown: , ALSO BEEN OUT WITH HIS BILLY DOG , AND SEEN HIM WALK. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

YES I KNOW HIM, HAD STUFF OUT OF HIS SNAPPER DOG THAT WAS :thumbdown::thumbdown: , ALSO BEEN OUT WITH HIS BILLY DOG , AND SEEN HIM WALK. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

im not sure by the term seen him walk.as he got hip problems moves badly is that why some terrier men wont use him case pups get same problems :hmm:

im not sure by the term seen him walk.as he got hip problems moves badly is that why some terrier men wont use him case pups get same problems :hmm:

f*****g classic. ha

the dog has two big faults :whistling: but still he's breed from :wallbash: never mind at least the pups will look like little staffs :hmm: i'd laugh if it wasn't so sad :cry:

if your commenting about my dog come and dig him..........i didnt get him for looks and if youve got problems with s,e go and see him or are you another computer shitbag

Edited by brog

too many gob shites slagging lads off on here i,m a very good freind of steve,s and i,m sure if you pm me your number he,ll be happy to ring you so you can tell him your problems with his dogs to him and not with all the computer hunters and dog spewers off here.

the dog has two big faults :whistling: but still he's breed from :wallbash: never mind at least the pups will look like little staffs :hmm: i'd laugh if it wasn't so sad :cry:

if your commenting about my dog come and dig him..........i didnt get him for looks and if youve got problems with s,e go and see him or are you another computer shitbag

its not aimed at your dog good luck with him, but that billy dog is pure crap, and people are using the dog why ? youngsters are buying pups and wasting there :censored: money, there being inbred for nothing more than the bully look, bad hips, corkscrew tails and the worst fault of all none workers, if you don't like whats written then don't post, like i said good luck with your dog, lets hope its a throwback to the good stuff, :toast:

its not aimed at your dog good luck with him, but that billy dog is pure crap, and people are using the dog why ? youngsters are buying pups and wasting there :censored: money, there being inbred for nothing more than the bully look, bad hips, corkscrew tails and the worst fault of all none workers, if you don't like whats written then don't post, like i said good luck with your dog, lets hope its a throwback to the good stuff, :toast:

like i said contact the man and tell him .......or go on a thread where you have something good to say.............you dont have to own the dog or breed from him if s,e is happy with the dog and the people that use him at stud are happy thats all that matters ....if you have a kennel full of shitters i wouldnt lose no sleep so dont worry ......if all ells fails try pherapy thumbs.gif

:) its the poor kids who read about these wonder dogs that will need therapy :whistling:

at least one or two might think twice about buying a pup out of billy the bullshit :wallbash:,and save themselves 2-3 years of wasted time, and dog food :laugh:

why would i want the phone number of a dog dealer , because that's S.E :sick:

it makes no difference to me if you lot breed out of non-workers,

good luck :thumbs: hope he does become :toast:

Edited by moddey-dhoo