F.A.O downsouth

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

reading through this it seems that the people defending billy are the ones with his offspring and none of them have said they have seen the dog work. of the ones that have seen him work all have said

Downsouth..i seen billy and he was no young dog,a well seasoned experienced dog according to his owner(he was shit to say the least ).you used him as you used that shaver dog who again was a dog that

Yo Yo not worth kennel space

Posted Images

[bANNED TEXT] happend to the spike dog dose any one no

was he any good or did you just come on to tell us how shit he was

evening brog been out today on more bref keeper tooks us around 3000 acres so if ya young dog wants to come and av a play theres abit there when he sorted with his shoots we,r give it a spin :thumbs: ps no hawkers or gawkers shovel hands only ol i hold the gun while the diggin being done haha gutted :whistling:

Heard thats all your good for these days(holding the gun)but what are you going to do pass it to someone else if something bolts?I suppose you might just manage to hit something up a blockend :laugh: .Do they make an invalid waggon with 4x4 to get you to the earths :whistling: .

:hunter:

evening brog been out today on more bref keeper tooks us around 3000 acres so if ya young dog wants to come and av a play theres abit there when he sorted with his shoots we,r give it a spin :thumbs: ps no hawkers or gawkers shovel hands only ol i hold the gun while the diggin being done haha gutted :whistling:

when ever your ready thumbs.gif i gave him another go yesterday and done well we had a bolt from the first spot then dug my old bitch on the second thumbs.gif and ive got a sore toe so you can do the digging laugh.gif

you been round downsouth to long shovel dodgeing haha it abe like the sick note club .i get out with a bit of rope round me leg dragin it its worked so far thats how i got the job with the gun

Heard thats all your good for these days(holding the gun)but what are you going to do pass it to someone else if something bolts?I suppose you might just manage to hit something up a blockend :laugh: .Do they make an invalid waggon with 4x4 to get you to the earths :whistling: .

:hunter::notworthy::chair::duh: :piggy: just found how to get these lifes good .and yes i got a new toy for block ends and i miss alot cos im alway taking the spade of ya :crazy: f..k me it me :crazy:

when ever your ready thumbs.gif i gave him another go yesterday and done well we had a bolt from the first spot then dug my old bitch on the second thumbs.gif and ive got a sore toe so you can do the digging laugh.gif

you been round downsouth to long shovel dodgeing haha it abe like the sick note club .i get out with a bit of rope round me leg dragin it its worked so far thats how i got the job with the gun

dont worry i will do the digging they call me cabota brog .....but only for the first few inches............tongue2.gif

dont worry i will do the digging they call me cabota brog .....but only for the first few inches............tongue2.gif

weres downsouth pop out to do anthor breeding :feck:

no hes polishing up on his falconry skills blink.gif

Yeah litter 15 im going for 60 pups out of the old girl.Im useing a KC staff this time you know youve got to have big bully heads :whistling:

Yeah litter 15 im going for 60 pups out of the old girl.Im useing a KC staff this time you know youve got to have big bully heads :whistling:

did you use that blue dog ............bully heads.............blue.................loads of money toast.gif

Something you should have done a bit more,You might not have struggled to get a recall out of a Harris Hawk :feck:

did you use that blue dog ............bully heads.............blue.................loads of money toast.gif

No you know the most important thing is to keep them chocolate.I would have used your pup but ive heard hes out of a jacker :icon_redface:

Something you should have done a bit more,You might not have struggled to get a recall out of a Harris Hawk :feck:

you mug rabbits and think your the man ........get a musket at 27 grams on field mice proper sport whistling.gif

No you know the most important thing is to keep them chocolate.I would have used your pup but ive heard hes out of a jacker :icon_redface:

this is between me and you leave alan out of it or i will f**k your shit up boxing.gifbig_boss.gif ...............................ps will 600 get me a blue pup

how many of you who are fans and those of you who have breed pups out of this here dog billy sen him work :whistling: , or are the only people who have seen him work the ones saying the dogs crap :hmm:

hell of a dog ,hell of a head, hellish well bred, hell of a worker Not !!!!! or is he ???

how many ways do you need to say it you dont like the dog ............dont use him dont bye pups from him simples bye.gif