F.A.O downsouth

brog!i've seen billy work/walk but hey he's an excellent specimen and a truely outstanding worker to ground the perfect stud dog..Is that what you want to hear?.But truth be known the dog is a spewer/quitter/walker end of :thumbdown: .good luck with your youngster.

if youve seen it happen then fair play i asked moddy dhoo if he had ...........i havnt and i havnt said he was a worker .........i go on what i see not what i hear ........anyone can make a profile up and say a dog is a jacker on hear its easy ...............if some people say he works and 3 profils say he doesnt and hes probeble past it now so thers not much i can do.........and to be honist i couldnt give a f**k if the dog is the biggest shit bag going i dont own him and dont have to feed him go and see[ steve e and tell him to stop breeding shit from shit or or can you only crab things on a computer end of good luck for the rest of the season ..that is if you have any dogs a.t.bbrog

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

reading through this it seems that the people defending billy are the ones with his offspring and none of them have said they have seen the dog work. of the ones that have seen him work all have said

Downsouth..i seen billy and he was no young dog,a well seasoned experienced dog according to his owner(he was shit to say the least ).you used him as you used that shaver dog who again was a dog that

Yo Yo not worth kennel space

Posted Images

brog!i've seen billy work/walk but hey he's an excellent specimen and a truely outstanding worker to ground the perfect stud dog..Is that what you want to hear?.But truth be known the dog is a spewer/quitter/walker end of :thumbdown: .good luck with your youngster.

your dog is no better it don,t stay. complete shit :thumbdown: :thumbdown: i should no i try,d to dig it your full of shit :wankerzo4:

Edited by ferret13

your dog is no better it don,t stay. complete shit :thumbdown: :thumbdown: i should no i try,d to dig it your full of shit :wankerzo4:

it sounds like you need to check your own kennels not crab others wallbash.gif

my dog, ok he's shite but i wont breed of him Brog sorry i mean ferret 13

some messers on here' not wort the hassel chaps.....mush

your spot on mush ther only on to crab others never to show theres or share a dig pure computer warriors

brog keep working your terriers and dont mind them lap top queens' as half them go around with brown rings around the mouths,from arse licking :tongue4: and more that likely you would not piss on half there terriers if they were on fire as for them being :wankerzo4:....mush 8)

anyone ask you Roy, :feck: no they didn't :feck: did my comments about your mate bobby bullshit upset you?

all i want to no is does the dog work, and the only ones saying the dog works are those that haven't seen it any where near a earth, f*****g smoke and mirrors f*****g bunch of :wankerzo4: bullshiters

how many of you who are fans and those of you who have breed pups out of this here dog billy sen him work :whistling: , or are the only people who have seen him work the ones saying the dogs crap :hmm:

hell of a dog ,hell of a head, hellish well bred, hell of a worker Not !!!!! or is he ???

I have never seen Billy work and i dont own anything out of him.But i have seen a few dogs out of him and have been very impressed with what ive seen.Your the only one ive seen mention anything about big heads.You seem to have a thing about Wheeler bred dogs at the moment.Does this stem from the bitch your mate has that you asked me about with the fabricated pedigree supposedly brd from dogs which were never even bred together.

yes one young lad ripped off for 250, then he's gets the big sell on some pups to be bred out of this billy dog, loads about them having big old heads :wallbash: come on here to ask about the dog, and not one person who says any thing good about the dog has seen him work :hmm: and as far as breeding from a dog and hoping the pups take after some ancestor :icon_eek: that's up to you lot ......does the billy dog work ???simples !!! :icon_eek:

your a prick who hides behind a computer being all clever hope if your about some game fair next year and you see steve you can introduce yourself to him as the man spouting off about him on computer and lets hope i,m their to witness not that i beleave you,d have the balls gob shite

how many of you who are fans and those of you who have breed pups out of this here dog billy sen him work :whistling: , or are the only people who have seen him work the ones saying the dogs crap :hmm:

hell of a dog ,hell of a head, hellish well bred, hell of a worker Not !!!!! or is he ???

I have never seen Billy work and i dont own anything out of him.But i have seen a few dogs out of him and have been very impressed with what ive seen.Your the only one ive seen mention anything about big heads.You seem to have a thing about Wheeler bred dogs at the moment.Does this stem from the bitch your mate has that you asked me about with the fabricated pedigree supposedly brd from dogs which were never even bred together.

yes one young lad ripped off for 250, then he's gets the big sell on some pups to be bred out of this billy dog, loads about them having big old heads :wallbash: come on here to ask about the dog, and not one person who says any thing good about the dog has seen him work :hmm: and as far as breeding from a dog and hoping the pups take after some ancestor :icon_eek: that's up to you lot ......does the billy dog work ???simples !!! :icon_eek:

your a prick who hides behind a computer being all clever hope if your about some game fair next year and you see steve you can introduce yourself to him as the man spouting off about him on computer and lets hope i,m their to witness not that i beleave you,d have the balls gob shite

what a nob :feck: does the f*****g dog work or is he at stud cause he looks good ?????

f*****g public stud dog people paying good money for pups, and the only people on here that have seen the dog work say it walked :doh::doh::feck::feck: now all gang up and act all hard but just don't answer the question, does the dog work !!! ready for more smoke and mirrors now

cheers for the imfo Jarhead :notworthy: , never seen your post for all the smoke and bullshit :sick: :hmm::doh::wallbash:

reading through this it seems that the people defending billy are the ones with his offspring and none of them have said they have seen the dog work. of the ones that have seen him work all have said he spewed. i dont know any of them except one who is a friend (sd) and whos word i trust and he has seen it more than once as they had the dog on a trial. i aint taking anyones side but out of all the people praising him surely one of them is S.E mate and can ask him to verify what has been said. i have had and do have dogs out of that line (not directly out of billy). in my opinion when the dog was returned as a jacker it should have been pts and none of this shit would be happening.

atb. paul

• Like 2

funny how the lads who say they dug to billys and he,s a spewer are all honest but when i tell you i know of numorous lads who dug to him in latter life and say he did good thats ignored seems like a which hunt to me i,d be happy to meet up with anyone and bring a lad who,s dug to him and get his word on billy thats fair . exept you moodey id meet with you to put your jaw to the back of your head you a gobby prick who will accept what billy did in first three years and not later on ever thought he may of changed the way he worked when older and didnt just steam in and get blitz ??

funny how the lads who say they dug to billys and he,s a spewer are all honest but when i tell you i know of numorous lads who dug to him in latter life and say he did good thats ignored seems like a which hunt to me i,d be happy to meet up with anyone and bring a lad who,s dug to him and get his word on billy thats fair . exept you moodey id meet with you to put your jaw to the back of your head you a gobby prick who will accept what billy did in first three years and not later on ever thought he may of changed the way he worked when older and didnt just steam in and get blitz ??

fair answer mate

could i have that in writing you prick, stay behide the keyboard kid :laugh: , true saxon :feck:

as far as i'm concerned the dogs aspewer :thumbdown: now the truth is out those with pups say the dog now works :whistling: smell the bullshit :o hell of a dog, more likely hell of a bank account for another puppy peddler

Edited by moddey-dhoo

That was going to be my next question .How old was the dog when the dog was seen to jack.My mate had billys sister and to say she f**ked up a few times in her early years would be an understatement but when she learned to settle down she went on to make a very good bitch.Thats one thing ive noticed with quite a few from this line of dogs the can take a while to mature and need carefull handleing untill they settle down.