F.A.O downsouth

slow there shit if they start only good in small place false mark they jack after season or 2 :icon_redface: this meg bitch has had 14 f*****g 14 litters in ten years :sick: and gary the gary eater keep f**k all of the pups :thumbdown: my mate got one 7 year ago pile of shit lad from wales got other 4year go ad diffrent breedin on meg bitch gary just talk the talk :censored:

not all pups make the grade .......you must of had a bad bit of luck ........and i for 1 would own meg in a second........a.t.b brog

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

reading through this it seems that the people defending billy are the ones with his offspring and none of them have said they have seen the dog work. of the ones that have seen him work all have said

Downsouth..i seen billy and he was no young dog,a well seasoned experienced dog according to his owner(he was shit to say the least ).you used him as you used that shaver dog who again was a dog that

Yo Yo not worth kennel space

Posted Images

I have the litter sister to this dog in my kennels, isn't as strong as the dog in the pics, same colour though...like Downsouth said out of a good bitch...:thumbs:

ive seen a couple of his litter and they wher rough coated .......is the bitch your looking after rough coated.....thumbs.gif a.t.b brog

I have the litter sister to this dog in my kennels, isn't as strong as the dog in the pics, same colour though...like Downsouth said out of a good bitch...:thumbs:

ive seen a couple of his litter and they wher rough coated .......is the bitch your looking after rough coated.....thumbs.gif a.t.b brog

Is the pup you've got out of 'Downsouth's 'Meg'?? If it is I've got my wires crossed, the bitch here is out of a bitch from up here but also out of S.E 'Billy', I'm sure she's more about the ten month mark??

Is the pup you've got out of 'Downsouth's 'Meg'?? If it is I've got my wires crossed, the bitch here is out of a bitch from up here but also out of S.E 'Billy', I'm sure she's more about the ten month mark??

no mate its out of jazz.........nearly 11 month now..thumbs.gif

if its the same billy dog i saw me two ground 4 times and 4 times walked my mate sent him back was rubbish if same dog he must be 8ish or older

i can only go on what ive been told about the dog billy ....i havent seen him work myself but you can see he has seen work and been told good things but then again s.e may be a bullshiter but seamed a genuin man to me a.t.b brog

It is the litter sister then, she's absolutely mad and bold as brass...

if it is same dog mate he was 20min tops but a ruff 20 min

all i care about is the dogs that i own and dig to..ther be no lies told about my pup if he doesnt make it he will go and i dont meen rehomed.....i can only hope he takes after his dam if what you say is true and the same billy ...a.t.b brog

Edited by brog

It is the litter sister then, she's absolutely mad and bold as brass...

hes the same now rearing to go........i will give him a look soon and see how he gets on.......good luck with the bitch....thumbs.gif